Schaub on Sage Northcutt: he's in the UFC because of his looks- in 4 years he'll be a fitness model

SUzyJNb.gif

101116_chc_theo_in_7th_med_rbnrycnl.gif

Maybe Joe Rogan should talk to Sage and point out how shit he is at MMA, then he will agree and retire.

I think you'd be surprised.
I'm surprised at how many listen to it. I've tried and it's hard to listen to him more than 5-10 mins. Sounds like a dumb blonds speaking about anything and everything that comes across her mind.

Why? Are you implying Schaub is not 100% correct? Sage IS in the UFC because of his looks and despite of his young age he is not a top10 level talent. Anyone with eyes should be able to tell that at this point.
So what are the guys that Sage beat doing in the UFC then?

This idea that he can't fight or compete is off the mark. He belongs in the UFC at least for now. He's not a contender or threat at the top 15 but he belongs on the roster PAST looking ripped/good looking. If this were the ONLY case there are tons of "blazing hot" guys in the world of modeling....why not get them and put them in the cage?

Fucking stupid to insist that Sage has no fighting pedigree. Look into it. He belongs in the UFC. Not a great UFC fighter....true....but there are many of those.

Sage is a very likable young man, for a fighter that’s primarily a striker that get hit clean way to much not to mention a suspect chin I worry about his longevity in the sport. Abu Schaubie has nerve bagging on other fighters for being inconsistent and not living up to potential, Sage, PMP, and Erik Silva are all still young and will likely come into their own when they hit the prime.

He is 10-2 and won his last 2, so I don't know what he is talking about? He is getting better. He is 21. You can't quit on someone that young. He is doing fine.

4 years into Schaub's career, and he's getting KO'd by Big Nog. I wouldn't talk about fitness model shit Brendan, you wear Gucci boots for fuck sake.

Back