SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have some hot pockets at home that aren't freezer burned to hell. It's either that, or pray my sammich meat hasn't gone bad yet.

I think I have some hot pockets at home that aren't freezer burned to hell. It's either that, or pray my sammich meat hasn't gone bad yet.

<insert Jim Gaffigan bit about hot pockets>

My 12 yr old daughter thinks the hot pockets bit is the funniest thing ever in stand up

<insert Jim Gaffigan bit about hot pockets>

My 12 yr old daughter thinks the hot pockets bit is the funniest thing ever in stand up

I love Gaffigan but always thought that bit was a bit overrated. But that's what he's known for

Consume better. I need your body to be at it's pinnacle Mr Soldier.

Man Houston has snow all over. I want to bring my son outside but my wife is freaking out that he'll get sick. When she goes to make dinner we're out the door lmao

lmao. Hope you and your son had fun. Lots of awesome memories growing up playing in the white powder.

Remember the place I mentioned in Siberia? This dude went swimming in -58F weather.

<insert your own crazy russian comments>

could swear I've seen a convo about hot pockets, gaffigan et al here before.

Your cortex is having some uninhibited pulses.... Hmmmmm...... Intake proper electrolytes and Vitamin D3.

I haven't seen you sleep in some time, i should check up on you when i have some time next week.

Your cortex is having some uninhibited pulses.... Hmmmmm...... Intake proper electrolytes and Vitamin D3.

I haven't seen you sleep in some time, i should check up on you when i have some time next week.
Sounds like lemonparty version 2 is in the works.

ahhhnnold is down
arnold-stoned.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back