SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost one of our drivers yesterday to the wind, it pushed a truck right into oncoming traffic and it smoked him head on. Just found out this morning, fucking sucks. Super nice guy, just got engaged to his partner.

This winter can now officially kiss my ass.

It's crazy just how sudden things like this happen. Sorry to hear that.

Sorry about your bud DRS. Idk if it’s just me but I feel like this past year or so has been filled with hearing about a lot more passings than usual. Reality is some bullshit.

lol, nice sig DRS.

Thought you would get a kick out of that. Few words spoken of me here have been more true.

And thanks for all the well wishes guys. It's been a rough year or so for me now, and this was just a kick to the nuts when I'm already down.

Man Houston has snow all over. I want to bring my son outside but my wife is freaking out that he'll get sick. When she goes to make dinner we're out the door lmao

Fuck that shit, if your kid has a chance to play in the snow you take it. Especially when it's a rare event.

Condolences, DRS

On a lighter note, almost gave myself a sinus infection because I ate [a lot of] ice cream last night.

Aging is for the poor. Need a double dose of the lab and to beer bong stem cells.
This is the most Beta thing Ive ever read in my life lol.

Sorry about your coworker DRS that is fucked up.

Jail break time. Talk to you cans in about 45 minutes (or until she starts using my clothes to start the fireplace)

Definitely worth it. My wife got over it quick once she saw how happy he was. She was just being an over protective mom.

you heard the man, dirt
giphy.gif

consume some comestibles pronto

watching The Foreigner

jackie chan spartan kicked roose all in the chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back