SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornhole doesn’t get enough recognition. The amount of training those guys do is insane. Throwing bean bags into a tiny hole first try every try is not easy. Gotta be strong in the mind.

Well I was sitting at home trimming a bunch of tree yesterday afternoon and made the mistake of turning espn on to listen to PTI...after the show was this broadcast of this "Cornhole " tournament.

Dafuq?

Never understand why they call it that. Just call it a beanbag tournament, much less confusion.

I was just surprised to see iti in espn. I've only ever seen/played at outdoor bars.

It's like a poor horseshoes(and most people that play horse shoes are poor in the first place LMAO)

Anyway, here's a can jam for y'all. My homie sent in his audition vid the other day for the Liszt competition in Utrecht later this year. A level playing.

shows how far espn has fallen, just pull the plug on that shit tier network already

shows how far espn has fallen, just pull the plug on that shit tier network already

All the sport networks seem like they're run by people that aren't actually fans of sports.

Yesterday we were at a bar and the NFL Network had an entire segment asking analysts what they'd buy JJ Watt for his birthday....

Anyway, here's a can jam for y'all. My homie sent in his audition vid the other day for the Liszt competition in Utrecht later this year. A level playing.

That's a hell of a piece for showing off your talents too. Thumbs up.

All the sport networks seem like they're run by people that aren't actually fans of sports.

Yesterday we were at a bar and the NFL Network had an entire segment asking analysts what they'd buy JJ Watt for his birthday....
To be fair, the time between the first week of Free Agency and draft day is pretty sparse for news in the NFL.

The wife is in charge of dinner tonight. She has informed me she is picking up wine and an assortment of meats and cheeses and breads. I would never admit to people in person that I enjoy this sort of thing but to be honest I'm looking forward to it.

Will probably inject pots and watch The Office or something similar on Netflix after dinner. You know you're old when this sounds like an excellent evening.

Footage of me leaving the office an hour and a half early today

kohzo4hspan73ragrii0.gif

Most explosive footage of an escape since OJ in the white Bronco.

The wife is in charge of dinner tonight. She has informed me she is picking up wine and an assortment of meats and cheeses and breads. I would never admit to people in person that I enjoy this sort of thing but to be honest I'm looking forward to it.

Will probably inject pots and watch The Office or something similar on Netflix after dinner. You know you're old when this sounds like an excellent evening.

welcome to my world.

@PolishHeadlock is that Rod guy always so weird or is he just drunk or something? Dude literally interprets the exact opposite of what I plainly say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back