SBBC: That of which protrudes when the corporeal form extricates it's Sequela

What do you want senri to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could say the same. Currently feel like lethargic ass and want to murder everyone.

I feel ya, bro. Dunno, something just clicked one day when I looked in the mirror and I was like, "Oh, hell nah. This shit has to go." I'm down to one fucking beer a day, no bread or pasta, no dairy and almost no sweets.
The tequila flows though, so there's that.

I feel ya, bro. Dunno, something just clicked one day when I looked in the mirror and I was like, "Oh, hell nah. This shit has to go." I'm down to one fucking beer a day, no bread or pasta, no dairy and almost no sweets.
Read this while literally eating spaghetti with garlic cheese bread and washing it down with a beer.

<27>

pfft, young ppl can do that shit
I remember when I was going to CAL and lived in a frat
for while.
Wednesday night was pizza night, and we always had two kegs going.
One lager, one dark beer.
I had one and a half pizzas and 18 beers.
woke up in the morning and went to class.
I felt invincible.

big ring up Diablo.
nuff said

I'm gonna give that 5hr century a try this summer. We're headed to France for the family vacation and may swing by Provence for a couple of days. You know what that means ...

969443_1384718168408515_1371523848_n.jpg

VentouxW.gif

I havent counted a macro in about 3 months and it has been glorious. Day 3 back on track at around 1/4 of the usual carb intake and its not pleasant. Cant recall it ever hitting this bad, but should be over the hump in another day or so.

We all need deserve a vice or two to keep our sanity.

Im sitting at 230

Ideally id like to be at 200

But dat factory snack life gets me every day

Diet's been great lately, pal. Already lost 7 lbs. Trying to get down to TRD cycling weight.

Very good Mr Graves, you and Mr Dope would be quite the delicacy to the masses when the both of you fuse towards the path of The Nexus...

do you even lift, bro?
Every day.. When we get big glass on the trim table

The newbies dont know how to lift it off the table (we got rid of our lift assist) so i have to step in and throw some glass around

Biggest thing ive taken off and up was a 93 1/2 x 50 for a good 180 lbs...7/16th thickness too...that was a heavy sumbitch

no offense, Mr. senri.
but after a while, it all starts to sound like jibber jabber.

since all your chakras are aligned though, I'll take it at face value.

Every day.. When we get big glass on the trim table

The newbies dont know how to lift it off the table (we got rid of our lift assist) so i have to step in and throw some glass around

Biggest thing ive taken off and up was a 93 1/2 x 50 for a good 180 lbs...7/16th thickness too...that was a heavy sumbitch
no doubt. I was dicking with you, m8.
I remember your pic.
you're a burly, manly guy.
no homo

no offense, Mr. senri.
but after a while, it all starts to sound like jibber jabber.

since all your chakras are aligned though, I'll take it at face value.

Repetition is an aspect of your genesis. Slowly you will gape... The collective must taste you...

hm, not into group stuff tbh, Mr. senri
tried it once in the 70s at Esalan in Big Sur.
no bueno

no doubt. I was dicking with you, m8.
I remember your pic.
you're a burly, manly guy.
no homo
We got a guy there..on A shift... 6'11 380 lbs..

He tosses glass around like i pick my pillow up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back