SBBC: That of which protrudes when the corporeal form extricates it's Sequela

What do you want senri to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking A.

Dont get a refeed until the 18th but I plan on smashing a stack of pancakes as soon as I wake up lol.

Cheat days are not a great idea. The venture creation group I worked with has a nutriceutical microbiome company. the guy who runs it is a friend of mine and said that there is a bacteria that feeds off carbs and takes over your gut flora. if you stop eating sugar this motherfucking bacteria will secrete a small peptide neuro-transmitter that crosses the blood brain barrier and goes directly to your brain telling it to eat more sugar.

Apparently, the reason it's so difficult when you cut carbs, and specifically sugar, is that this bacteria is talking directly to your brain telling it to go find some sugar. Yikes! if you starve it, you can drop it's population count but that takes 2 to 3 weeks. A cheat day a weak is like torture. You suffer the punishment of that small peptide and just when you are about to crush that offending bacteria you feed it with a cheat day.

Just something to think about.

giphy.gif

gtfo bacteria!

Cheat days are not a great idea. The venture creation group I worked with has a nutriceutical microbiome company. the guy who runs it is a friend of mine and said that there is a bacteria that feeds off carbs and takes over your gut flora. if you stop eating sugar this motherfucking bacteria will secrete a small peptide neuro-transmitter that crosses the blood brain barrier and goes directly to your brain telling it to eat more sugar.

Apparently, the reason it's so difficult when you cut carbs, and specifically sugar, is that this bacteria is talking directly to your brain telling it to go find some sugar. Yikes! if you starve it, you can drop it's population count but that takes 2 to 3 weeks. A cheat day a weak is like torture. You suffer the punishment of that small peptide and just when you are about to crush that offending bacteria you feed it with a cheat day.

Just something to think about.
Thats pretty damn interesting. I guess youve to pick your battles though, theres a study somewhere that literally everything in the world is bad for you.

For me, an occasional cheat keeps me on track for goals. I know others who cant have cheats because they cant control themselves once theyve started.

Michael Smith Claims ESPN Panicked And ‘Muted’ Jemele Hill And ‘SC6’

“There was a time we weren’t even talking to each other (on the program) anymore,” Smith told Miller. “Like no more Michael and Jemele, not less, not here and there. No more Michael and Jemele talking. No more of their commentary. It’s just strictly live shots and analysts. That’s what pissed me off so much.

“I’m like, so wait a second, you all acknowledge that one of the strengths that we have going for us as a show is Michael and Jemele’s chemistry, but Michael and Jemele don’t (expletive) talk to each other? How does that make sense?”

Read more:http://uproxx.com/dimemag/michael-smith-claims-espn-muted-jemele-hill-sc6/2/

Thats pretty damn interesting. I guess youve to pick your battles though, theres a study somewhere that literally everything in the world is bad for you.

To be fair you can find studies on just about everything that say it's both good and bad for you, food wise at least.

For me, an occasional cheat keeps me on track for goals. I know others who cant have cheats because they cant control themselves once theyve started.

I'm not saying that "it will give you cancer", rather, you're just making reaching your goal much tougher and more painful than it needs to be.

I'm not saying that "it will give you cancer", rather, you're just making reaching your goal much tougher and more painful than it needs to be.
I stay in ketosis. All gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back