SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck frank for ruining the greatest sbbc thread of all time

Real Sports should be good tonight.

True detective season 3 finished production

First season was all time great. Second all time bad. I blame Vince Vaugh and Colin Ferrel.

I don't think the 2nd season was that bad, the first was just so good nothing could compare.

Colin Ferrell beating the shit out of that kids dad was pretty epic TV imo

I don't think the 2nd season was that bad, the first was just so good nothing could compare.

Colin Ferrell beating the shit out of that kids dad was pretty epic TV imo
I am saddened to see you didn't succumb to alcohol poisoning...

Last edited:
First season was all time great. Second all time bad. I blame Vince Vaugh and Colin Ferrel.
Honestly I think MM and WH took a show with shaky writing and premise and made it GOAT-level. Once you got actors that weren't masters at what they do, everything fell apart at the seams

What also helped was some masterful directing in the first season as well.... but imagine the majority of actors in that 1 take scene and even that loses it's luster...

I think Farrel and Vaughn were doomed to fail. I honestly think Vaughn exceeded any reasonable expectations

Honestly I think MM and WH took a show with shaky writing and premise and made it GOAT-level. Once you got actors that weren't masters at what they do, everything fell apart at the seams

What also helped was some masterful directing in the first season as well.... but imagine the majority of actors in that 1 take scene and even that loses it's luster...

I think Farrel and Vaughn were doomed to fail. I honestly think Vaughn exceeded any reasonable expectations

Supposedly they rushed the 2nd season because of the success of the 1st. It took them a couple of years to develop season 1 and the writer is saying he took his time for season 3.

Vaughn beat the fuck out of samoa joe and took his teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back