SBBC: Student of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al_Bundy_Polk_High_Football_Married_With_Children.jpg

Just the other night I was discussing high school football with a friend. We talked about the times where we were obviously concussed. Get ready for a riveting tale.

I was a guard and the other team had a really good MLB. We ran a sweep where I pulled and had to block that guy. We ran it, he didn't see me coming and I fucked him up good. Worked so well we ran it again the very next play. He saw it coming and murdered me. It was the second quarter and I played the rest of the game, but didn't remember any of it. I remembered the hit, but the next thing I knew I was in the locker room after the game.

I have a lot of participation trophies

What a shame....It's still not too late to be the most delicious of them all Mr Blackface, find your calling and assuage the cortex towards The Nexus. You will find it, believe me......You will find it....

you were concussed, obviously, Mr. Moon.
senri no doubt has advice for that condition.

What a shame....It's still not too late to be the most delicious of them all Mr Blackface, find your calling and assuage the cortex towards The Nexus. You will find it, believe me......You will find it....
Shut the hell up Senri, really not in the mood tonight.

Save it for another day

Shut the hell up Senri, really not in the mood tonight.

Save it for another day

You have no choice. Accept it or allow the throbbing to corrode you. Do you want to save yourself, or become better?

You have no choice. Accept it or allow the throbbing to corrode you. Do you want to save yourself, or become better?
If I didn't have some self control this line of thinking would have gotten me fired multiple times for sexual harassment.

@ISIS in blackface I went to Jackson's for dinner last night, that big place on the water right next to the convention center. Got the chicken marsala, pretty tremendous

@ISIS in blackface I went to Jackson's for dinner last night, that place on the water right next to the convention center. Got the chicken marsala, pretty tremendous
Never been there but I'll have to check it out.

I love chicken marsala if it's done right, a lot of places make it completely shitty though, still good enough tho lol

Never been there but I'll have to check it out.

I love chicken marsala if it's done right, a lot of places make it completely shitty though, still good enough tho lol
It was real good. And the prices are reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back