SBBC: Skipped Leg Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a walk off Home run tn to beat the last undefeated team in the league

Albundy.gif

Trigger is what pushed it over the others for me. Thing is ridiculously smooth. Excited to take it out.
It is pretty widely the best trigger Ive felt on a striker fired pistol. Really difficult to match what that offers in that price range.

I wonder how many of these guys on the Nether Regions team can even point out where it is on a map.

I wonder how many of these guys on the Nether Regions team can even point out where it is on a map.

Does the Nether regions include South Africa, Indonesia, and hell, or just the house of Orange Europe and Dutch Antilles?

never understood that tbh

The body is magnificently beautiful, when properly studied, examined and well taken care of you gravitate to understanding its physiology to greater depths..

giphy.gif

Wake the hell up.

The body is magnificently beautiful, when properly studied, examined and well taken care of you gravitate to understanding its physiology to greater depths..

giphy.gif

Spoiler tag this shit, fucking gross.

Does the Nether regions include South Africa, Indonesia, and hell, or just the house of Orange Europe and Dutch Antilles?

Should include the Philippines and Mexico imo... but yeah the kingdom of the Netherlands sounds funny when these guys are all from the Caribbean

Apparently Kevin Hart is doing an unannounced show near me tonight and my girl was able to score tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back