SBBC: Skipped Leg Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM Cuck would never take a fight with Veets

lol, haven't seen this posted in a while.

ZMeJSgV.gifng

Lol. If an AC sanctions CM Punk to fight a real fighter, even Vitor, all of the members should be removed and prosecuted for conspiracy to aid in a homicide.

Well, I'm off to America's cultural toilet bowl (Orlando) on Friday. Then back to the sunshine state to visit the scam capital of America (Boca Raton) the following week.

Hopefully I don't run into any bath salt sniffing zombies.

Penn? No way - LOL.

Penn had a very solid squad in the 90s and 2000s.

After the whole DuPont thing Foxcatcher kind of moved to Penn and they had a good coach in Roger Reina followed by Zeke Jones (HOFer).

They kind of fell off with the rise of Cornell which makes sense because there's only so many elite wrestlers that want and are capable of competing in the Ivy League

Couldn't resist when I saw it in person lol

6YToZwj.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation @PUO3

Pls rain fuck off. No more.
Crying-In-The-Rain-In-The-Fetal-Position.gif

Nice man. Youll be very happy with that piece.
Trigger is what pushed it over the others for me. Thing is ridiculously smooth. Excited to take it out.

Sig is dope as fuck. I have their 380

Also this tshirt is legit the best shirt I've ever owned in my life. Seriously nothing is more comfortable. I'm not joking. Just buy it off their website right now

sig-sauer-p226-eagle-shirt.jpg

BTW - if you don't use Google Flights already, start now.

Sig is dope as fuck. I have their 380

Also this tshirt is legit the best shirt I've ever owned in my life. Seriously nothing is more comfortable. I'm not joking. Just buy it off their website right now

sig-sauer-p226-eagle-shirt.jpg
Not a Sig, it's an HK VP9.

Sig was really nice but a little more than I wanted to spend. Legion model was around $1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back