SBBC : Show me on the doll where Senri touched you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not until we see some tenderization. The swelling will be immediate and exquisite.

Tenderized legs LOOM.

Wonder if hes still got that hand speed. His t-rex arms sure could move in and out quickly. Crazy to see the differences in reach he went against lol.

Yeah I think it will get him caught trying to close the distance

Yeah I think it will get him caught trying to close the distance
Maybe the prime piss drinker could. I cant think of anyone off the top of my head Id be concerned with countering Saki on the feet.

No one will stand with him though. This will just bring in some viewers, especially in Europe, hell get grapple fucked and well all be disappointed lol.

Then the "K1 was always overrated" shit will start again.

Wonder if hes still got that hand speed. His t-rex arms sure could move in and out quickly. Crazy to see the differences in reach he went against lol.
Reminds me of that time Revi cleaned house 1 vs 4 at a job site

nZNN4R.gif

Maybe the prime piss drinker could. I cant think of anyone off the top of my head Id be concerned with countering Saki on the feet.

No one will stand with him though. This will just bring in some viewers, especially in Europe, hell get grapple fucked and well all be disappointed lol.

Shogun has become a tremendous counter striker these days. Zero takedown thread tho with dem knees

Shogun has become a tremendous counter striker these days. Zero takedown thread tho with dem knees
I dont want to see Shogun get knocked out ever again as it hurts my feels. Hope they dont make this matchup.

He's for sure going to get grapple fucked. You know this lol. Which sucks

All the idiots who say that never watch it at more then a casual level.

What do you thing of Spong as I know you're a fan too? Heard he was fat

Just tell me you want to taste the first kick that penetrates? Can you anticipate the sound as the flesh connects?

I dont want to see Shogun get knocked out ever again as it hurts my feels. Hope they dont make this matchup.
I know that feel. It's probably gonna happen tho, matchmakers hate Shogoat

Started watching season 2 of Better Call Saul last night. Very impressive.

THE FEAST SHALL COMMENCE...My Slab table will be ready....

656499770.jpg

I like that subtle moonwalk in the beginning.

It was bait

"Beauty is the bait which with delight allures man to enlarge his kind."
- Mel Gibson

Remember this

And we'll throw it in the trash same as Danny did. Lol at a 200k sanctioning fee

Hes fighting in Mexico tomorrow I believe. He looked a bit soft last time I saw him.

Hes fighting in Mexico tomorrow I believe. He looked a bit soft last time I saw him.

Showtime. E is on point. Best quote you'll ever hear is they call where he's fighting "football ground" and dude texted "I thought these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s played that soccer shit here"

It was bait

"Beauty is the bait which with delight allures man to enlarge his kind."
- Mel Gibson

Remember this

You are beginning to manifest. Glorious. I love when the seeds sprout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back