SBBC : Show me on the doll where Senri touched you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to get out on the course again. Got a lot of redeeming to do after last year. Shot in the 120s and drove the cart into a bunker
I play foot golf, it's golf with a soccer ball, lol.

My older brother is raw at golf, lives in Innisbrook and plays everyday for free, he was on the Hooters tour, farthest drive was 415, but he's 6'4 240.

I can drive around 300, but I suck ass, I don't even bother wasting my time playing.

I play foot golf, it's golf with a soccer ball, lol.

My older brother is raw at golf, lives in Innisbrook and plays everyday for free, he was on the Hooters tour, farthest drive was 415, but he's 6'4 240.

I can drive around 300, but I suck ass, I don't even bother wasting my time playing.

foot golf actually sounds awesome.

Golf sucks aside from smashing it as far as possible, but drinking and driving the cart is fun.

Top Golf is a great time too. We have a blast there.

Golf sucks aside from smashing it as far as possible, but drinking and driving the cart is fun.

Top Golf is a great time too. We have a blast there.
They opened a Top Golf in Tampa about 2 years ago, lot's of fun times have been had.

Especially if you get a group, the only thing you really end up paying for is drinks/food, the golf is nothing.

Frisbee golf ftw

I should've put a g on this brit can and made money off RR

thehomertheyfall6.jpg

They opened a Top Golf in Tampa about 2 years ago, lot's of fun times have been had.

Especially if you get a group, the only thing you really end up paying for is drinks/food, the golf is nothing.
Always surprised how many hot ass chicks there are. Top Golf bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back