SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barao got his ass beat.

Fucking tules. Who am I supposed to tell stfu all the time to now.

<seedat>

<mma1>
Poor baby chules. Watching his breakdown was like watching a car crash in slow motion against a train. You know it’s gonna be gruesome but you can’t not watch. Kid needs to be put on adderal. He was like the PREM threads little overexcited brother

Always thought that this Mike Perry guy was a twat. Stupid blonde bitch in is corner was screaming "knee kick, knee kick, break the leg!". He proceeded to get his ass kicked for the vast majority of the fight. Hope he never wins another fight.

this chick fight co main should deliver IMO
andrade is a beast
it better be good or else Dana's gonna be pissed
giphy.gif

I really cant stand womens MMA. I try, but its so terrible.

Would you rather have sex with Reba in her normal gear or as Col. Sanders? I might choose the KFC route.

the-feast-reba-mcentire-drag-show.jpg

Mr Tules got consumed by the Ennui

nah, this fight is pretty damn good.
I dont enjoy it. Even in the (very) occasional good fight, I dont like to watch chicks beat the fuck out of each other.

That might be sexist and offensive to the snowflakes but its the way I feel lol.

whatever floats your boat, amigo.
I love it
in that last fight, the gals went north/south for a while
then they outright scissored.
damn, the UFC thread went wild
good stuff
9QEVqPT.jpg

Last edited:
Mother in law was around for the week but leaving tomorrow. Looks like I can get rid of the remaining Wonder bread.

Fastest way to turn a ten minute replacement job into an all day project on a motor: snap a fucking bolt off. I fucking hate having to dig bolts out.

whatever floats your boat, amigo.
I love it
in that last fight, the gals went north/south for a while
then they outright scissored.
damn, the UFC thread went wild
good stuff
9QEVqPT.jpg
The ole clam jam

yep, and then Torres got up with a wet crotch, no lie.
some said it was piss, some said it was water her corner had dribbled on her, some said......doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back