• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I believe idiots and assholes live longer, simply based on spite and their ability to vent/obscure reality. Normal people are walking around all day weighed down by concerns, but I bet a guy like Trump just wakes up every day feeling great. His obese ass will see 100.

Might live longer, but also a shittier existence. Karma is a just a statistical fact; if you go around being an asshole 24/7, bad things are very likely to happen to you very often.

brings to mind Glen Frey of the Eagles. before their huge reunion tour some years ago, it was decided he and
Henley would get more money than the rest of the band. Don Felder demanded equal share and Frey kicked him out
of the fucking band altogether.
year later Frey up and dies suddenly.

Booked a trip to New Orleans for the first weekend in February, anybody got any recommendations?

brings to mind Glen Frey of the Eagles. before their huge reunion tour some years ago, it was decided he and
Henley would get more money than the rest of the band. Don Felder demanded equal share and Frey kicked him out
of the fucking band altogether.
year later Frey up and dies suddenly.

Don Henley is a pedo.

was it you who told that story of him going to a party or something wearing a trench coat and when no one recognized him, he sauntered out?

was it you who told that story of him going to a party or something wearing a trench coat and when no one recognized him, he sauntered out?

Yup. It was a BBQ at a UCLA frat house.

Don’t go to the French Quarter unless you enjoy the smell of piss and beer

Looks like I booked on the edge of the French Quarter

tEh8XMf.jpg

I think it was the Ritz I went to in New Orleans where the ‘first’ Old Fashion was made. Taste like shit though.

Gotta try Cafe Du monde too.

To be honest, I believe idiots and assholes live longer, simply based on spite and their ability to vent/obscure reality. Normal people are walking around all day weighed down by concerns, but I bet a guy like Trump just wakes up every day feeling great. His obese ass will see 100.

Usually when you set goals and accomplish shit you feel good about waking up and getting back to the grind.

Usually when you set goals and accomplish shit you feel good about waking up and getting back to the grind.
We probably disagree about what drives him, but I won't deny that he is driven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back