SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least it doesn't feel like night at high noon because of smoke.
hard to breathe too.
fuck fire.
2757a91f-0047-4c06-956b-db0d7b0f6811-Jason_Weinrich_2.JPG

Smoke was brutal by SFO this morning but much less in the city. Of course the wind is now off the water but down to 2mph :/

lol way to break character you old fraud you.
oh and also fuck you for posting a clip of a trusting animal
embarrassing himself for your pleasure.
peon.
0of...

Smoke was brutal by SFO this morning but much less in the city. Of course the wind is now off the water but down to 2mph :/
Stop smoking teh devils lettuce with Guntoe...

lol way to break character you old fraud you.
oh and also fuck you for posting a clip of a trusting animal
embarrassing himself for your pleasure.
peon.

i enjoy these trinkets of comedy from some delicious friends of mine...

eat cosmic shit, trick

Look at you throbbing so vibrantly. I enjoy when the mucus pumps veraciously onto the existential plane. This allow the old fluids to flow and new ones to compile yet again deep inside your wonderful body....

Stop smoking teh devils lettuce with Guntoe...

I've been in San Fran for 14hrs and it's a constant haze of burning weed between the Embarcadero and Moscone.

Look at you throbbing so vibrantly. I enjoy when the mucus pumps veraciously onto the existential plane. This allow the old fluids to flow and new ones to compile yet again deep inside your wonderful body....
<{Joewithit}>

Whole province is grey and dusted with snow. Heading home for the weekend and what a depressing drive.

That will give you time to ruminate on all your failed relationships and shattered dreams.

I've been in San Fran for 14hrs and it's a constant haze of burning weed between the Embarcadero and Moscone.
You should be careful, second hand pots deathsmoke has been known to vaporize innocent bystanders

Thats technically called the Gamma Haze effect.

Pot lasers, dude

You should be careful, second hand pots deathsmoke has been known to vaporize innocent bystanders

The forest fire smoke is back in teh city this morning, but seriously the death pots smell is strong on the street. I would say the ratio of pots smoke to regular cigarette smoke that I've run into on the street here is 5:1.

Funny I didn't run into any devil's lettuce smoke in Utah or Silly-con Valley earlier this week o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back