SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All bullshit aside bullshit aside congrats polish

Last year of my 20s comes in 19 days

Sounds like Mr. Senri will give you a blowjob until you ejaculate as a birthday present.

UFC is using their graphics from the original UFC for their show tonight. Must remind graves of watching UFC 1 in his early 50s.

UFC is using their graphics from the original UFC for their show tonight. Must remind graves of watching UFC 1 in his early 50s.

I need to invite him for dinner soon, he is beginning too get to rigid. He needs to become malleable again....

I need to invite him for dinner soon, he is beginning too get to rigid. He needs to become malleable again....
At his age there is no chance that he is "too rigid" without pharmaceutical enhancement.

I need you to do squats. I need you to be at your tightest...

tumblr_mcp6h2bzZK1qjtvq2o1_500.gif
tenor.gif

Promotion is official.

Now I just have to avoid getting fired for 2 weeks

Three things there stock option boy:

1. Now change your ID to "Mr1percent", and start cutting that tythe to the GOP.

2. Now you can buy that McMansion you've been eyeing in North Wales.

3. Next time -- you pick up the bill at the health code violating place we eat at.

Seriously though, congrats

Last edited:

I remember being a broke ass student watching UFC 1. It was on a PPV channel before they went to digital scrambling. I must have wasted two days making my own descrambler to strip off the horizontal sync (that they used to fuck with by sending into the audio channel) and generating a new H-sync. NTSC RS-170 video --- bless 1940s engineers for coming up with something that lasted into the 1990s.

Worked okay but my TV was a 13" color TV that had no saturation working so everything looked black and white --- but not even as good as real B&W TV. Good enough to watch the one gloved wonder known as Art Jimmerson.

For a while, till she got what she wanted (me to fix her taxes) then she pulled a fast and get me arrested on felony charges. Got them down to misdemeanor thankfully, but fuck that bitch.

Hey now, I ain't THAT redneck.

Holy shit that is crazy. Did you post about that here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back