SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I forgot about that one

Did you just call the troops jerks!? (A good point tbf)
Lol I loved it. I tell everybody to watch the first two episodes because even if the first one is too slow for them, that one really drives the feeling of the show home

Never had HBO? Or didnt have time/care to watch them?

The Wire is probably 1a or 1b on my favorite shows ever.

Never got into the Sopranos. Even as a teenager I thought Tony would get made as seeing a psychiatrist. I can suspend my disbelief for fantasy/sci-fi....hell, Breakimg Bad, but somehow that was a bridge too far for me i.e. I know it doesnt make sense

This is a delicious post.

Started binge watching The Sinner and this show is soooo good.
Maybe I'm immature, but I tend to avoid networks where they don't use foul language especially when it comes to drama or suspense. Just doesn't seem right.

Maybe I'm immature, but I tend to avoid networks where they don't use foul language especially when it comes to drama or suspense. Just doesn't seem right.

I was skeptical myself but my girl really wanted to watch it and it is really good

I agree. The major networks like NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX put out garbage. FX and AMC are a little better but I love me some F bombs with some nudity.

The last great show on network tv was the X- Files.

Called 5 games today on these beautiful new turf fields. Went fine, but my partner is a little heavy and had to ask off the last game because he was overheating. My feet felt like they were in lava, but thankfully there was a breeze all day, so I was fine. Those tiny rubber pellets in the turf turn it into an oven. Lol.

netflix, amazon prime, fx, amc and even syfy put out some good stuff these days.
major nets are filled with schlock talent shows.

I dislike Cat Zingano. She has a stupid stance and stupid movement. She is annoying to watch.

*someone stabs you in the gut and tells you hes youre real father after raping your mom*

(Real life) what in the fuck did you god damn say

(Network tv) ouch..why

I dislike Cat Zingano. She has a stupid stance and stupid movement. She is annoying to watch.
and she doesn't have an awesome ass like some chick fighters, with that wiggle
giphy.gif

a la Meisha

and she doesn't have an awesome ass like some chick fighters, with that wiggle
giphy.gif

a la Meisha

Allow me to disagree with a classy picture of a real lady, and the best body of all wmma.
Slutate’s legs are nothing compared to Cat’s, same goes with ass, Slutate might have a bigger meaty one, but Cat is tighter and harder, and perfectly shaped.

And those legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back