SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. We ran into a clash between police and a shit load of fans pre-game in Paris.

watching people struggle w/ tear or CS gas is always hilarious

it was literally the best part of Boot Camp without a doubt. Some of the most wannabe tough guys crying like infants

it was literally the best part of Boot Camp without a doubt. Some of the most wannabe tough guys crying like infants
And they’re only getting a sample of it outdoors lol

And they’re only getting a sample of it outdoors lol
ya, that's nothing tbh, the indoor gas chamber seriously fucks people up (although DS's will sometimes do it w/ no mask to show it just takes getting used to and/or not panicking), i would've felt way worse for people if it wasn't also so funny.

we're supposed (in the Army at least) to say your battle roster (last name, last 4 ssn) first and then put your mask back on to check the seal/filter. I'd argue 75% of people lose it upon saying their last name. Then they make you walk 10 paces and then take it all the way off and say the Soldier's Creed. I was the only person who got more then 3 words out; i honestly think it was being inadvertently pepper sprayed and maced 20+ times at the bars here.

It gets all over your clothes and hands w/o you realizing it though, so taking a piss like right afterwards is uh not recommended haha.
edit: DOD no longer uses SSN, they use EDIPI/DOD ID but when i was in that wasn't fully implemented

That was my daughter in the video. She lost her shoe so we had to go back and get it. Luckily the targets of the tear gas were 30ft ahead of us.

That was my daughter in the video. She lost her shoe so we had to go back and get it. Luckily the targets of the tear gas were 30ft ahead of us.
oh my bad, i didn't know that was literally your video but one from the event in general

I just meant like training/protesters not like innocent people
i also find videos of people getting run over by bulls to be quite hilarious, so maybe that's just me...

oh my bad, i didn't know that was literally your video but one from the event in general

I just meant like training/protesters not like innocent people

We were trying to cross the street to a metro station and the cops blocked it. I thought they were just blocking for some official to pass through but they were stopping anymore people from going to Champ Des Mars. People were setting up in the park 13hrs before kick off and they cut it off when it hit 100,000. A bunch of young guys (like 80 or so) decided to try moving the barricades and the cops weren't taking any shit.

Yup. We ran into a clash between police and a shit load of fans pre-game in Paris.

Thank you for the video Mr Dope, very informative and eye opening...

relax and let go, Mr. Effluence
tenor.gif

Pedal steel gets me every time- must be some of that rube DNA I have. Oh, and their voices are fucking beautiful. Let thesr sirens sing over me when I collapse at 90 of an immediate heart attack via too many burnt ends.

Wonder how this guy is fairing in prison. Hopefully not well.

Netflix. Watch the first two episodes and lemme know what you think. It's only 30mins per
Shit is pretty funny. I am a Will Arnett fan. Show will go into the rotation for when I need the funnies.

Pedal steel gets me every time- must be some of that rube DNA I have. Oh, and their voices are fucking beautiful. Let thesr sirens sing over me when I collapse at 90 of an immediate heart attack via too many burnt ends.

Ill play it as I pour a 40oz on your coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back