SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, it certainly is, but they all suck from my experience.

Kinda like Bob Evans. Every place I've lived in the US has a great local diner,I have no idea how Denny's/Bob Evans/IHOPs stay in business.

I'm poor af so my diet essentially consists of tuna, oatmeal and canned beans. Ain't got no fancy Bob Evans restaurants in Liberty City

I'm poor af so my diet essentially consists of tuna, oatmeal and canned beans. Ain't got no fancy Bob Evans restaurants in Liberty City

Nothing wrong with that. Just swap canned wild salmon for Tuna. Tuna live longer and accumulate a lot more heavy metals.

Hmm that could be why my hair has seemed to be involuntarily growing into a mullet lately. They don't take kindly to mullets down here in Liberty City

Add a bag of Quinoa to your pantry and your nutrients are complete.

Was too lazy to go back out so I had to go full Macgyver in the kitchen.

You live in the only area of Toronto where there is no late night eating? WTF?

i wonder if Belly buster subs is still around at the top of Hog's Hollow on Yonge. Downed a few of those late at night before stumbling back to my folks' place.

@SammyPops

PM your address...I will feed you...

Irresistibly delicious...
clouds-flowing-over-lake-mountains-nature-animated-gif.gif

does time control you or do you control and infuse time? @senri

Mr @therealdope is beginning to tighten his cortex. Time will saturate and make his beautiful body moist with the poetic essence that resides within The Nexus. The qualitative secretions will enhance your musk Mr Dope. This is the beauty when you gape for The Nexus.

Mr @therealdope is beginning to tighten his cortex. Time will saturate and make his beautiful body moist with the poetic essence that resides within The Nexus. The qualitative secretions will enhance your musk Mr Dope. This is the beauty when you gape for The Nexus.
<{ByeHomer}>

I see you wanting to taste Mr Laundry. It will arrive for you...Be ready...
Last night my gf told me to take out that big hunk of meat. I just laughed. She was talking about the roast in the freezer.

Last night my gf told me to take out that big hunk of meat. I just laughed. She was talking about the roast in the freezer.

Allow the poetry to secrete and the desires of your longing will begin to flourish. I am always here for you Mr Laundry. I need you beautiful and tight for the masses to masticate in your radiating glory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back