***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't let you Mr Graves.... You will need wine..... Always...
Reckless, irresponsible, and dangerous talk from a degenerate piece of garbage. Don't listen to him Mr Graves. Remember wine is a synonym for jizz in his vocabulary.

count me in..
giphy.gif

There is a Smoke's Poutine in Berkeley now: http://smokespoutinerie.com/locations/

Reckless, irresponsible, and dangerous talk from a degenerate piece of garbage. Don't listen to him Mr Graves. Remember wine is a synonym for jizz in his vocabulary.

"Wine" is human blood, "moistness" is jizz in senri-speak. You need to keep up.

@wlu.29 how does that work over there?
is there a fee for buying US securities?
or do many of them have equivalents in yalls market?

i know alot of the funds do, as when searching for US based ones ill see results for ones in Toronto instead

I have a us dollars account to invest in American securities (about 15% of my portfolio)

In my other account I buy Canadian equivalent of index etf such as qqc.to and xsp.to

I speculate on weed stocks as well

You are oscillating turbulently Mr Moon. Don't listen to The Ennui. Whatever you do you must fight against it, and welcome your benevolence towards The Nexus.

Allow it inside of you...

I don't know who you are... all I know is you're a wanna be bigshot, a complete fraud, and being exposed has shaken you to your very core.

Lol. So no bet? I'm shocked. Nobody is shook by you. It's cute you're upset though. Maybe if you put as much effort into life as you did making up stories about me you'd finally get laid. Nah, let's be honest, I have a better chance of being the opening day starter for the Astros

Lol. So no bet? I'm shocked. Nobody is shook by you. It's cute you're upset though. Maybe if you put as much effort into life as you did making up stories about me you'd finally get laid. Nah, let's be honest, I have a better chance of being the opening day starter for the Astros

lol there you go reaching again.

At least you don't seem drunk anymore you miserable sack of shit.

lol there you go reaching again.

At least you don't seem drunk anymore you miserable sack of shit.

Lol. Miserable would be literally the last word anyone would use to describe me.

What are you doing for Christmas, Lumi? I'm sure you have big plans with the family lol.

Interesting penetration..... Please continue....

a0c1f3d0d2723e23a683c32fb03c786356611c7d

Right, and bitcoin is currently the most relevant instrument that uses blockchain. I don't know what you consider an asset, but Janet Yellen called Bitcoin and asset last Thursday -- a highly volatile asset.

The IRS has a guideline for treatment of virtual currencies: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-virtual-currency-guidance
I’m not sure about that. Australia’s stock exchange is going to use Blockchain to process equites transactions. Singapore is using Blockchain like nobodies business, for example in real estate and soon they will be using it in clean energy projects.
Last December Australia was the first country to facilitate a Blockchain transaction of a live settlement. It was concerning grain. One of the worlds largest mining companies, BHP Billiton, uses Blockchain in its supply chain for the facilitation and easy of transacting. These are the things I meant by assets.

But besides all that, smart contracts and Blockchain are the way forward. The very things that are kinda behind the scenes.

I’m not sure about that. Australia’s stock exchange is going to use Blockchain to process equites transactions. Singapore is using Blockchain like nobodies business, for example in real estate and soon they will be using it in clean energy projects.
Last December Australia was the first country to facilitate a Blockchain transaction of a live settlement. It was concerning grain. One of the worlds largest mining companies, BHP Billiton, uses Blockchain in its supply chain for the facilitation and easy of transacting. These are the things I meant by assets.

But besides all that, smart contracts and Blockchain are the way forward. The very things that are kinda behind the scenes.

Bitcoin just went live on the CME. January futures contracts are for 5 coins.

I think I posted that logistics and trucking are going to blockchain. UPS is the biggest member of the consortium.

Bitcoin just went live on the CME. January futures contracts are for 5 coins.

I think I posted that logistics and trucking are going to blockchain. UPS is the biggest member of the consortium.
And I will avoid that shit like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back