***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we can't even have pistol grips on AR's

i didn't even realize all the law changes till i was looking to buy recently

It’s nuts.

Kinda weird that milk jugs aren’t California compliant with their pistol grips. Whatever I guess.

you could always go the Donald Sterling route
invest in land, redline minorities get sued and settle and still make dough
buy an NBA team, try to move it once illegally, then move it, pay the minimum salary cap possible for years in clear tanking efforts, bang smuts the entire time and get caught saying wild shit
forced to sell your team
investment: 12M in 1981 or whatever
sold for 2.1B a few years ago, even w/ the obvious divorce settlement that's one of the greatest investments of all time

what's really crazy is had Donald Trump's USFL team actually been successful, that same story could have been him instead hahahaha

But bitcoin is a proposed currency, not a stock

Lol'ing hard @ a currency that is used for anything but.

It's virtual beanie babies. These "investors" are operating on the same level as kids in the 90s collecting pokemon cards.

It's virtual beanie babies. These "investors" are operating on the same level as kids in the 90s collecting pokemon cards.

The brutally hilarious part is that even if bitcoin defies logic and functions as actual money then these amateurs are gonna have the big player currency speculators to contend with. Already like 44% of all bitcoin is owned by only a handful of people LOL

oh wait a minute, BD. I caught endless shit for making the same statement last week. MarkMcFly took me to task for the comparison.

BD lives where?
4jMaX_s-200x150.gif

oh no you dint!

I guess my sarcasm/joke failed. Let's try this: act like you are from Minnesota and not West Virginia.

If I was from West Virginia, it would have been my sister and I would have bagged and tagged. We Minnesota boys are gentlemen.

Except he early investors that held out this long are making stupid returns. Someone who went a grand in when it first hit that still has their coins would be sitting on a sizeable fortune now. Something to the tune of 30+ million, actually.

Last edited:
Yeah, you can explain Amazon's business model.

The only thing I've seen to explain Bitcoin is that Russians are using to skirt sanctions

You can buy stuff on Amazon, and pay for most cloud computing services. You can pay for M$oft azure with bitcoin or etherium.

What's there to explain? It's a technology that has a limited number of units with distributed transaction history. Think of it as bit torrent for financial transactions.

UPS is going to use block chain for distributed ledger solutions.

But bitcoin is a proposed currency

No it's not. It's a decentralized payment system with secure distributed ledger for financial history tracking. It's a disruptive technology and solution for financial transactions just as Amazon was disruptive to retail.

You can buy stuff on Amazon, and pay for most cloud computing services. You can pay for M$oft azure with bitcoin or etherium.

What's there to explain? It's a technology that has a limited number of units with distributed transaction history. Think of it as bit torrent for financial transactions.

UPS is going to use block chain for distributed ledger solutions.

Until businesses start keeping ledgers in these currencies I'm not going to take them as serious currency.

It seems to be a pseudo commodity to me.

No it's not. It's a decentralized payment system with secure distributed ledger for financial history tracking. It's a disruptive technology and solution for financial transactions just as Amazon was disruptive to retail.

So you're putting 1% of your portfolio on it and holding it long?

If I was from West Virginia, it would have been my sister and I would have bagged and tagged. We Minnesota boys are gentlemen.

Except he early investors that held out this long are making stupid returns. Someone who went a grand in when it first hit that still has their coins would be sitting on a sizeable fortune now. Something to the tune of 30+ million, actually.

I'm sure if you bought a bunch of Charizard's in 1996 and sold them in 98 you'd make similar returns, Dirt Road Shitter.

So you're putting 1% of your portfolio on it and holding it long?

If history shows anything it's that the perfect time to buy is when everyone is screaming "buy buy buy".

ROFL.

I'll probably wait for a bitcoin etf

Taking a knee again?

You're pathetic. Let me put your shit on the board. You can post mine if agreed

I don't know who you are... all I know is you're a wanna be bigshot, a complete fraud, and being exposed has shaken you to your very core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back