SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people cant drive as is

Keep em off the pots while driving tbh

I don't run the company. Nothing I can do. Otherwise, a lot of people would also be released. I do see their perspective. Kids read this. I'd be really fucking pissed if my son logged in and saw what we post.
The thought of some little runt using the SB to bust their friends balls brings a tear to the eye

I received some stock in pgt yesterday

10 shares? 10 stocks?

Either way, i am now filthy rich with 210 bucks just waiting to be capitalized on

I don't run the company. Nothing I can do. Otherwise, a lot of people would also be released. I do see their perspective. Kids read this. I'd be really fucking pissed if my son logged in and saw what we post.

Yeah I love Ang but I view this site at work and would be pissed if I scrolled past some NSFW shit.

The virgins in P&M used to get pissed and not understand why people don't want ass floss and want not floating around.

Plenty of other sites for that stuff.

Yeah I love Ang but I view this site at work and would be pissed if I scrolled past some NSFW shit.

The virgins in P&M used to get pissed and not understand why people don't want ass floss and want not floating around.

It's a pain in the ass. We are all adults. No need to fuck around with that garbage. It's a respect factor

That said Angus is my dude. He got drunk and fucked up. It happens. My call would be to let him back to nowhere else but the sb

Or make him coach the Lions. Far worse

Maybe you shouldn’t be viewing sherdog while you’re at work then

Shit, i used to get away with jack cokes for lunch at work. Cant imagine getting bitched at for looking at a forum.

that's why it boggles the mind more states don't have recreational, legal trees...

A) people are clearly already doing it in mass numbers
B) it's a political win, from either the right or left, especially w/ younger demographics (f old people)
C) it's free money

police/FBI/ATF unions.

police/FBI/ATF unions.
ATF? You mean DEA... the only difference for law enforcement is that the marijuana enforcement by DEA will be like ATF now and local police will remove marijuana enforcement to be folded into liquor commission or a separate but similar entity.

The major opposition is from people over age 55. And they vote. And from pharmaceutical companies. And they have bank.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5876889be4b03c8a02d4f097/amp

^ 2/3 of police officers support some form of marijuana decriminalization.

Baby boomer generation has fucked this country enough. They need to fuck off lol

you can buy any manner of weapon on a moments notice in some states where cannabis is illegal.

and you can buy any manner of cannabis in some states where most guns are illegal.

makes you think. (think about getting high that is)

tenor.gif

derp

Buying a rifle looms

Before limp wristed people get them banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back