SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sports betting should be legal federally...

Im fine with letting states decide whether to legalize marijuana or not.

There still needs to be more research into potencies and regulating them, what the effects are on people with schizophrenia/schizophrenia triggers, and viable tests of reflecting impairment while driving. For every Hunter that has a high tolerance and can drive while high, there are five people that it does effect negatively and are a danger to themselves and others on the road.

The benefits vastly outweigh the cons. Still, there needs to be hard data and a concerted effort into bringing this to the mainstream not by hippies or dealers, but serious people.

Tried to walk into a legal CBD store the other day-which is tentative (legal cbd)- and it looked a lot more professional than a random head shop run by Deadheads and burnouts. This is a good thing.
Alcohol is legal

All those concerns you have about marijuana are really moot for that reason

Treat it like alochol/tobacco both in tax and regulation

Im a noob still...just gimme the whole package lol

Fair enough. But it's like owning a jeep. Sure, you can buy the high end factory Wrangler Rubicon and feel special for it, or you can buy the cheapo Sport and then spend the next 17 grand tricking it out to your desire and have something that's all you.

A rational thing to do with taxation and illicit drugs is to tax the shit out of them and have it go to social services directly related to drug use. I.e. rehab, unemployment for non-working crackheads, medical services for stuff related to their drug use, .... etc.

If you're a non-user but don't like the idea of paying for crackheads and wake & bakers then fine. Just let them pay into their own fund.

Last edited:
Legalising and taxing pot I can get behind. Stuff like cocain, crack, meth, or heroin? Yah, to hell with that. It takes an actual effort for pot to ruin someones life, the rest of that shit can do it without any help at all.

And yah, you can point out that some places have legalised it all without any problems. They also arent surrounded by a culture that glorifies drug use in popular media and treats it as a joke.

Not to mention that growing the plants required for coke (and by association crack) results in the destruction of land in south america, notably important rain forests and grasslands. And, ya know, having to get in bed with the cartels which isnt something anyone should ever do willingly.

You ever try smoking a corned beef you fucking can?
I looked into doing that a couple of months ago. Never got around to it, but I remember reading that the meat needs to be soaked in water for a while or it will be too salty.

Alcohol is legal

My points were conveying that marijuana legalization should be treated like alcohol...

I looked into doing that a couple of months ago. Never got around to it, but I remember reading that the meat needs to be soaked in water for a while or it will be too salty.
Ill let ya know how it goes.

I'm sorry to talk politics, but on the anniversary of D-Day does no one on this idiot's staff know what nazis look like? Seriously?

DfBAn1wXcAE01xz.jpg:large

Last edited:
Alcohol is legal

And lose our children to fatal pots overdoses. I'd never be so reckless.

my neighbors kid just graduated from HS and their sending him to Oregon to get away from his stoner friends.
I'm like, 'dude, I don't know if that's really gonna make things better.'

He’ll be living in a tree he’s protecting, drinking only the most local IPA’s, eating granola and wearing sandals everywhere in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back