SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In northern states, highway signs say:

dont-veer-for-deer.jpg
Funny enough i saw some on the side of the highway last night..grazing

First time since ive had this job

never hit an animal in a car directly, but in my old Saturn a coyote ran into the sidedoor and bounced off the dent resistant panels haha

Almost hit a big horn sheep descending down mountain on my bike. Would have been the end of me. It was a long descent with sweeping corners and I came around one at about 50mph and saw this thing in the distance standing in the middle of the road like a statue. I picked a side and just zoomed by the big horn. It didn't move - thank the lord almighty.

The most dangerous thing (other than dogs) for someone on a bike are turkey vultures. they are big, they fly low and they don't stop for anything. They like to fly across roads and will routinely just fly directly in to cars.

Thee fuckers:

focused_183144888-Vultures-eating-prey.jpg

Just read that Rob Ford's brother won an election in Canada

Fucking Canada

That's pretty awesome. I'd love to see mountain gorillas in the wild some day.

Just read that Rob Ford's brother won an election in Canada

Fucking Canada

@therealdope told me he's just as corrupt as Rob but he's no where near as hilarious.

The Rob Ford debacle was the greatest political story in history.

IgK6zq6.jpg

dVRHmrx.jpg

xnlVYYr.jpg

"Oh, and the last thing was Olivia Gondak, that says that I wanted to eat her pussy. I’ve never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I’m happily married. I’ve got more than enough to eat at home.

Thank you very much."

Apparently Greg Hardy won a fight. And it was even against a man.

I think the ufc was going to sign him if he did win. Dana said he deserved a second chance. He just knows that his hw division sucks.

Lol at this only being Hardy's second chance. I wonder how fat he was for this fight.

Although, as much as I think Hardy is a piece of shit, I have to admit I'd like to see him become champ just to troll the Heavies endlessly.

Hardy is going to wreck these d levelers.

@therealdope told me he's just as corrupt as Rob but he's no where near as hilarious.

The Rob Ford debacle was the greatest political story in history.

IgK6zq6.jpg

dVRHmrx.jpg

xnlVYYr.jpg

"Oh, and the last thing was Olivia Gondak, that says that I wanted to eat her pussy. I’ve never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I’m happily married. I’ve got more than enough to eat at home.

Thank you very much."

To be fair Doug Ford (the older brother of Rob) is not a crack head. He's a lot more composed and professional but underneath that veneer he's a straight up thug and was a drug dealer in high school.

I cannot believe the basket of idiots that were competing to lead Canada's wealthiest and most populace Province.

- The incumbent declared that she was going to lose because everyone hates her ... but she has no clue why.
- Doug Ford the thug. He graduated from high school where he was a drug dealer. His brother was a crackhead who paid for the houses of drug dealing gang members and had a guy thrown off a 10th floor balcony
- the commies who nearly sank the Province in the early 90s with crazy social programs and economic plan
- the Green party. They have no other platform other than they're for the environment.

What a fucking embarrassment. Stay classy CANuckistan.

For comparison, here are the governors of the states that I have lived in:

- A Stanford grad with a JD from Columbia, Vietnam bronze star
- A Yale grad with a Columbia JD
- a venture capitalist worth $200m with a UMich law degree
- A former US assistant attorney general, Harvard law school grad, and private equity partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back