SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality of MLS has improved dramatically in the past few years.

I wish I gave divegrass more of a shot than I have up to this point. Have a few friends that are really big into it-having growing up playing it and now with access to all the different leagues via streaming or cable.

The little I have watched as an adult I have enjoyed as long as the stakes are big- the World Cup and/or Sporting KC when theyre in the yoffs(I know the MLS is like teeball in comparison)

Since I already watch one quasi-boring sport in beisbol....dont know if I could extend that to two. Seems like committing that much time I grew up not watching or appreciating would be a waste.

I guess Im essentially agnostic on divegrass.
Don't bother. In college one of my jobs was to be the official scorer for many sports including soccer. Watched multiple seasons of the sport. Best thing was when the girls stretched in front of my table after checking into the game. Second best thing was when a fight would break out. Multiple seasons watched and probably less than five minutes of enjoyable actual sports action.

I think I need to check my wife's meds.

My 13yr old daughter is powerful as hell and tonight decided to wrestle my wife (a 5'10" ex varsity rower) to the ground in the backyard right into the sprinkler. If that wasn't odd enough my wife proceeds to take off her wet clothes and walk around wearing only her underwear and bra.

I'm like,

giphy.gif

Don't bother. In college one of my jobs was to be the official scorer for many sports including soccer. Watched multiple seasons of the sport. Best thing was when the girls stretched in front of my table after checking into the game. Second best thing was when a fight would break out. Multiple seasons watched and probably less than five minutes of enjoyable actual sports action.

Kind of a weird rebuttal...but point taken.

You ever cook fish or wild game on your grill/smoker?

My family mostly fishes, except for my dad who occasionally will duck or pheasant hunt. Didnt know if you had any advice/recommendations, dudaloni.

ugh at futbol
90 minutes of floundering
ending in a 0-0 game.

no wonder fans get piss drunk.

My family mostly fishes, except for my dad who occasionally will duck or pheasant hunt. Didnt know if you had any advice/recommendations, dudaloni.
Haven't done game, but fish is awesome. Cedar plank salmon is a good one, but for other types that don't use a plank I bought some grill mats to make things easier. If you are cooking on charcoal then you'll get some nice additional flavor. With propane you might want to add a little wood in a foil pouch, but be careful because wood smoke can easily overpower fish.

Now I want to cook some game birds.

On a sad note tonight I realized that my dogaloni is getting up in age. I used to do a high five with the homie and he would jump up pretty fucking high to tap his face on my hand. Tried that trick for the first time in maybe a year and the little buddy got about half of his previous height. Father time is a real cocksucker.

I wish I gave divegrass more of a shot than I have up to this point. Have a few friends that are really big into it-having growing up playing it and now with access to all the different leagues via streaming or cable.

The little I have watched as an adult I have enjoyed as long as the stakes are big- the World Cup and/or Sporting KC when theyre in the yoffs(I know the MLS is like teeball in comparison)

Since I already watch one quasi-boring sport in beisbol....dont know if I could extend that to two. Seems like committing that much time I grew up not watching or appreciating would be a waste.

I guess Im essentially agnostic on divegrass.
I can't get into the majority of it but I've always had a really good time watching the World Cup.

Had a blast four years ago at a local Irish pub when the US was making a run. Entire place was packed, everyone at their most rock, flag and eagle, cheering, etc.

World cup gets those jingo juices flowing.

I'm realizing how gay all this sounds now. Fuck soccer.

damn, just read about Bodie's little girl drowning in the pool.
I hate to hear shit like this.
It's like when Todd Heap ran over his little daughter with his truck.
pay attention, people!

Last edited:

My dad gives me deer meat all the time. The biggest issue is keeping it moist. I wouldn't even bother if I didn't have a really good thermometer. If it's not something like a fatty that's been mixed with beef fat it will dry out in a hurry if you leave it in too long. You should be able to get away with stronger tasting wood, eg, mesquite and hickory with larger game. Apple and cherry for small game and fowl. If you want to play it safe, pecan is a good all-around smoking wood. For seasoning I'd just stick with coarse salt and pepper. Smoke something small initially as a taste test and adjust accordingly.

lil man turns 5 today, seems like he was a baby yesterday

I fuckin destroyed a baby bunny on my way home last night

Breaks my heart...i swerved and still caught it with my rear tire

Don’t swerve to hit or miss.

Yah, follow this advice. Doesnt matter if its a squirrel or a moose, hit that shit straight on. Suddenly swerving or braking can cause more problems. All it takes is a small slick spot and you can be in for a real bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back