SBBC : Football season hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
4845177.gif

Chillin chillin. Trying to decide whether I should Uber tonight lmao

Lmao no I meant being an Uber driver

Wasn't uber ripping their drivers off? Sounds like a great company to work for.

so what convos do you strike as a driver faust?

stay silent, broach basketball, streetfighting neonazis, traveling to brazil, law and order episodes, etc....

I have took uber once, in SD, and the dude sparked a blunt, my dude. Gave him max rating

so what convos do you strike as a driver faust?

stay silent, broach basketball, streetfighting neonazis, traveling to brazil, law and order episodes, etc....

I have took uber once, in SD, and the dude sparked a blunt, my dude. Gave him max rating
I just crank Regulate on loop and if anyone tries talking to me I tell them to shut the hell up

Pick me up and lets go to all the great ketch places in Florida. Ill tip well for good driving, better for Faust jams on loop.
True story last night I was spamming authentic Faust music when I realized that Purple is one of my most underrated favorite albums

Meatplow, Vasoline, Lounge Fly, Interstate Love Song, Silvergun Superman, Big Empty, Army Ants are all some of my favorite songs from any band and they're all on one single album. Insane stat

Wasn't uber ripping their drivers off? Sounds like a great company to work for.
They got an excellent corporate structure and they... they give you the tools to be your own boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back