SBBC : Football season hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamasaki is worthless saki of shit.
If you watch the replay, his arms went limp and eyes rolled back.

He went out for a split second.

Lee and Ferguson are going at it right now on the post fight show right now, it's hilarious.

Apparently the brown spots on the mat are human shit produced by a lady. Way to one up Romero. She should be arrested.

dszhfprpj6ojjpcymh5c.jpg

Lmfao

smh, man you guys

or should I say 'guy' since everyone itt is one person

We are one Mr Graves. We are made of the same cloth, you will taste this notion in time, even after your parting. The Nexus will guide you to bond once again. There is no way beyond this. There is only acceptance as the void becomes cultivated by the ensemble of the tangible musk, protecting and manifesting your essence from The Ennui...

giphy.gif

Good for her. But I guess she doesn't have a choice. Romero denies that he shit his pants, but he did shit his pants.

I guess this is the evolution of the sport. These athletes are competing at such a high level that shit just comes out. I will say I haven't shit my pants in at least a year, but I am not a D level athlete. A level jocks must shit themselves daily.

Justine-Kish-brings-experience-into-her-UFC-debut_575272_OpenGraphImage.png

She does look like a chick who would shit in public lmao

Herring literally choked the shit out of her lmao

And apparently Hendricks got tko'd near the poop lol

What a great day for mma

Herring literally choked the shit out of her lmao

And apparently Hendricks got tko'd near the poop lol

What a great day for mma
With shit on the floor and last nights shenanigans this could easily be the worst MMA weekend ever. ESPN might be on to something if they choose drone racing over MMA. CW should buy up all the rights and show it after Wilkos.

didnt even know there were fights tonight

Imagine seeing a piece of that shit covered ring mat with a trading card lmao

rousey-ronda-rousey-2016-topps-knockout-ufc-157-mma-6-8-jumbo-mat-relic-card.jpeg

didnt even know there were fights tonight

it's so hot here right now in the great north, everyone is running around happy and wild into the night. It is incredible, going to make lots of new friends this summer.

it's so hot here right now in the great north, everyone is running around happy and wild into the night. It is incredible, going to make lots of new friends this summer.
<GinJuice>

LOL at dana going full dana...chiesa obviously tapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back