SBBC : Football season hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB the better bet, you not gonna get concussions and shit

baseball is about as boring as watching flies bang, but it's also a sport where two of the better hitters of my life are two fat guys: Kruk and clearly Gwynn

lmao @ kruk being a good batter. maybe for one or two years.

lmao @ kruk being a good batter. maybe for one or two years.
hit over.300 7 times, including as a rookie and had a .323 year when it wasn't very common

not like he was legging out grounders either

hit over.300 7 times, including as a rookie and had a .323 year when it wasn't very common

not like he was legging out grounders either
he only had about 4 good years. Most of the time he was a part time player. Wouldn't label him one of the best at all. Gwynn on the other hand was.

he only had about 4 good years. Most of the time he was a part time player. Wouldn't label him one of the best at all. Gwynn on the other hand was.
fair enough

but in those 'four good years' he was top ten in OBP four times, and BA 3 times

either way, in what other sport can a fattish slob like Kruk be top ten in anything?

fair enough

but in those 'four good years' he was top ten in OBP four times, and BA 3 times

either way, in what other sport can a fattish slob like Kruk be top ten in anything?
Hitting the ball is about skill.

How is everyone feeling today?

I just drove by this Indian guy, probably 60 years old, wearing an african prince style headdress, holding a gay pride flag themed umbrella (it's like 85° and sunny), walking down the street with a 5 year old white kid

America

I just drove by this Indian guy, probably 60 years old, wearing an african prince style headdress, holding a gay pride flag themed umbrella (it's like 85° and sunny), walking down the street with a 5 year old white kid

America

That is quite interesting Mr Remedy. Where do you think they were ere going?

pretty sure you just witnessed a Chester Molester type of situation

Senri told me NAMBLA doesn't discriminate based on race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back