SBBC : Football season hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf, usually guys that size are pitchers, and a lot of times they throw low 90s and get drafted off of potential and end up sucking.

Mark Hendrickson is a perfect example, 6'9 and threw 87 mph but teams kept giving him a chance because he's 6 fucking 9.

Let me clarify...I saw the Judge play live a couple times this year in decent seats, and its something that Ive never seen before- a position player that looked like an NFL defensive end playing the outfield.

Never been to a Marlins game to see Stanton live...its just completely different when you see it from that view and not your television screen.

I know your extensive history playing & watching beisbol, but this truly is rare- somewhat of a novelty. Not in regards to his play, but his physical attributes you just dont see often. The Judge is a freak.

6'7 280 is not usually a frame you associate with right fielders. lol

Let me clarify...I saw the Judge play live a couple times this year in decent seats, and its something that Ive never seen before- a position player that looked like an NFL defensive end playing the outfield.

Never been to a Marlins game to see Stanton live...its just completely different when you see it from that view and not your television screen.

I know your extensive history playing & watching beisbol, but this truly is rare- somewhat of a novelty. Not in regards to his play, but his physical attributes you just dont see often. The Judge is a freak.

6'7 280 is not usually a frame you associate with right fielders. lol
I've never personally seen someone his or Stanton's size on a beisbol field either.

I remember seeing Cano for the first time in spring training and I was sitting front row and thinking to myself how the fuck is a second basemen that big, he's listed 6'2 225ish but he looked 6'4 235ish.

So, I don't doubt what you're saying, the way him and Stanton hit beisbol's is not normal whatsoever, both are freaks, and I'm genuinely surprised at how much Judge has already improved.

tbf, usually guys that size are pitchers, and a lot of times they throw low 90s and get drafted off of potential and end up sucking.

Mark Hendrickson is a perfect example, 6'9 and threw 87 mph but teams kept giving him a chance because he's 6 fucking 9.

When I was at a tournament in Mexico, the first day at the hotel I get in an elevator and this fuckin 6'10 guy gets in with me. I immediately knew he was on the other team because his age and being white. Batting against that dude was crazy. He only threw around mid 80s, but his release point felt like it was 5 feet in front of you. His younger brother was a pitcher too and that guy was 6'7 himself. I think he ended up at a D1 school.

we had this 6'6" pitcher at SDSU when i was there (pre Strasbourg), can't remember his name but i know he was canadian and i think named Rob. anyhoo, this fuck was in advanced basketball class (had to have 1 varsity HS season at least as prerequisite) w/ me, and on my team for the semester. tallest dude in the class, a legit D1 athlete and absolutely refused to play in the paint ever. he could dunk from a dropstep w/ ease, yet dude ran the 2 while i somehow played the 1 and 5.

wtf son
fuck canadian rob

This is the worst time for sports fans. A giant lull in actual sports where very little happens so we are left scraping for anything to get us by till.the glorious pre-season starts.

This is the worst time for sports fans. A giant lull in actual sports where very little happens so we are left scraping for anything to get us by till.the glorious pre-season starts.
baseball isn't THAT bad

@Sexy
Finally watched okada/omega 2. WOW.
Kenny and Okada are fuckin amazing.

i still haven't wathced dominion, sadly. tonight maybe
I've been sleeping on NJPW. I got back into WWE a few years back and went to the rumble this year.

I need a NJPW world account

I've been sleeping on NJPW. I got back into WWE a few years back and went to the rumble this year.

I need a NJPW world account

njpw is awesome. you should watch wk 9/10/11, some real siiiick matches w/ a lot of greats like tanahashi/naito/nakamura/ibushi/kenny/okada/shibata/styles. wk is basically njpw version of mania.

njpw is awesome. you should watch wk 9/10/11, some real siiiick matches w/ a lot of greats like tanahashi/naito/nakamura/ibushi/kenny/okada/shibata/styles. wk is basically njpw version of mania.
WK and dominion are their big events right?

I wanna watch the G1 where Karl Anderson was a finalist, last year's with omega winning too

WK and dominion are their big events right?

I wanna watch the G1 where Karl Anderson was a finalist, last year's with omega winning too

afaik, if you wanna talk NJPW go to the PWD and hit up @Falsedawn

he is a damn weeb

hmmm get paid more in mlb with guaranteed money
or nfl get paid less w/ non-guaranteed??

whats my accountant Uncle Revo think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back