SBBC: Fantasy Football edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe my Contracts class got postponed and my Torts class was let out early for that eclipse bullshit. I didn't even watch it either LMAO!!

The eclipse is nothing more than the liberal agenda trying to get people think the Earth is not flat.

Don't need to see the actual version of the Mayweather fight now that I have seen the mini version.

fx9lcye3tk3yojdqkpnr.gif

Not one post worth reading in this god forsaken thread

This dude and Spence are going to be the next Floyd/Pac. Unreal potential.

I can't believe my Contracts class got postponed and my Torts class was let out early for that eclipse bullshit. I didn't even watch it either LMAO!!

If your professor is batshit insane enough to reschedule class, it's probably goning to be on your midterm or final lol.

Eclipse was pretty sick. Great excuse to sit outside and daydrink

Damn. My boy got popped last night with a bunch of coke and Molly. Gotta go bail his ass out. Fuck

Damn. My boy got popped last night with a bunch of coke and Molly. Gotta go bail his ass out. Fuck
If he went to jail last night and you are just finding out and/or going to bail him out now what the fuck is your problem? Not a good friend imo

If he went to jail last night and you are just finding out and/or going to bail him out now what the fuck is your problem? Not a good friend imo

He got arrested and taken to City jail. He slept there last night. They let him get a call there once because they don't have phones in the cells and he tried his girl naturally. Then he got transferred to County this afternoon because he had a hold on his bail until he saw the judge at 5. He just got into a regular holding cell with phones and he called me. Considering his bail is 20k and I have to come off 2k and go downtown and fill out paperwork hat will take an hour and a half I'd say I'm a pretty good friend

He got arrested and taken to City jail. He slept there last night. They let him get a call there once because they don't have phones in the cells and he tried his girl naturally. Then he got transferred to County this afternoon because he had a hold on his bail until he saw the judge at 5. He just got into a regular holding cell with phones and he called me. Considering his bail is 20k and I have to come off 2k and go downtown and fill out paperwork hat will take an hour and a half I'd say I'm a pretty good friend
You would think that such a big city would have a more streamlined process of getting motherfuckers in and out of jail. Yeah for 2k I would say you are a good buddy. But if you take him a tasty ice cream and burger when you pick him up you will be a GOAT buddy.

You would think that such a big city would have a more streamlined process of getting motherfuckers in and out of jail. Yeah for 2k I would say you are a good buddy. But if you take him a tasty ice cream and burger when you pick him up you will be a GOAT buddy.

City is just holding for transfers because county is so full on weekends. Only way you can bail out of city is if you had a traffic warrant. Anyone who has to see a judge which is every other charge has to transfer. He won't get out until tomorrow but I said I would grab him when he gets released. I'll take him to grab whatever he wants lol. I've been there before too

City is just holding for transfers because county is so full on weekends. Only way you can bail out of city is if you had a traffic warrant. Anyone who has to see a judge which is every other charge has to transfer. He won't get out until tomorrow but I said I would grab him when he gets released. I'll take him to grab whatever he wants lol. I've been there before too
Glad I never went to a city jail then. Still what the fuck is wrong with Houston? Seems like a waste of time and money to have to hold people in jail for so long. Have they never heard of Night Court?

nighthed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back