SBBC: Fantasy Football edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

old ass man can't even break parallel or come to hull hip extension. Gut looks to be in the way.

It's parallel to powerlifters. This marbled flesh has too much surface area to go low.

P

old ass man can't even break parallel or come to hull hip extension. Gut looks to be in the way.
Hes breaking parallel tho. Ass drops below the knee crease.

Gut certainly isnt helping either way lol.

Milk and cookie gains.

Is that what you like Mr PUO? If so, one day i will feed this form of sustenance to you after a hard training session that will fortify your thick and tight body. Not optimal macros but the psychology shall smooth out the nervous system

Is that what you like Mr PUO? If so, one day i will feed this form of sustenance to you after a hard training session that will fortify your thick and tight body. Not optimal macros but the psychology shall smooth out the nervous system
Red wine and flesh is my go to post workout sustenance.

There's a debate now in Philly on whether or not they should take down a statue of former mayor and police chief Frank Rizzo. The guy was a pretty good police chief in the 60s and 70s when policing ina major city was really tough. He worked to integrate the police department because he thought black officers would do a better job of policing black neighbors.

But he was definitely racist and he was horrible and corrupt mayor. I don't think he deserves a statue but at the same time I don't think he was so bad that it's worth protesting his statue.

anyway I'm just positng about it because this quote and this interview are hilarious.

Frank Rizzo, has long been as hard on syntax as he is on the "vermin" he blames for his city's problems with crime and decline. During his campaign for a second four-year term in 1975, for instance, the blustery former police chief offered Philadelphians a typically unpunctuated promise: "Just wait after November you'll have a front row seat because I'm going to make Attila the Hun look like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

Crum bum creep lush lolol!!

@PolishHeadlock I'm trolling that GoT thread lol I really hate people that nitpick shows and have to tell everyone why the show sucked and why they shouldn't be praising it, and why they are idiots for liking something.

Just be like @Revolver and say D&D ruined GoT, and then move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red wine and flesh is my go to post workout sustenance.

Snsnsisnsjsjdie829wi3j2owperprkejwjeu#*÷£÷£#£÷&÷£392×*39×9#*wjwjwieieosnrh3hiwiwleo2i2iodk

I had a great meal for this eclipse. Had to wait till it was at the right point to start cooking so that the juices and flavor hold as the peak of the event takes place for my first bite. My most prized flesh to date took awhile to acquire but for these moments they are worth it. Memories.....

I had a great meal for this eclipse. Had to wait till it was at the right point to start cooking so that the juices and flavor hold as the peak of the event takes place for my first bite. My most prized flesh to date took awhile to acquire but for these moments they are worth it. Memories.....
Everyone please take note of anyone missing. Thank you. #mournthedead

haha, eclipse lunacy on mt diablo.
I counted 112 cars lined up at the gate to pay and go up to watch the stupid thing.
and then about 10 minutes before it, the fog moved back in and all the lemmings
jumped in their cars and sped further up the mtn above the fog line.
idiots.
I was on my bike and fortunately didn't get hit by any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back