SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
full-moon-chick.jpg

Looks like someone fell off the crossfit wagon.

Times like these are when I sit back and appreciate the fact that I was born in this era. The fucking wind here is howling and at times shaking parts of my house. I am sitting indoors comfortably with all kinds of entertainment at my disposal. Can't imagine living in a time where it would basically be like camping in this shit. I feel like I am a warrior because I'm about to take the trash out in this windstorm.

Anybody watch that show The Mick on Fox starring Kaitlin Olsen (Sweet Dee on Always Sunny?

It's pretty fucking funny

Vanilla Whey is the only acceptable protein powder.

Don't @ me.

Anybody watch that show The Mick on Fox starring Kaitlin Olsen (Sweet Dee on Always Sunny?

It's pretty fucking funny

Yeah? I usually avoid network comedies. The old NBC lineup (Parks & Rec, The Office, 30 Rock) was probably the last time I bothered.

No smoothies, haven't found any protein powder I like.

Skip the protein powder, you don't need it if you eat a balanced diet with 4-7 oz of meat a day. Chicken breast or can of salmon is probably more than enough. Most weightlifters are overdoing by an order of magnitude and kicking the shit of their kidneys.

Skip the protein powder, you don't need it if you eat a balanced diet with 4-7 oz of meat a day. Chicken breast or can of salmon is probably more than enough. Most weightlifters are overdoing by an order of magnitude and kicking the shit of their kidneys.
I once had a guy come to me for guidance, he actually said "I need your help, I'm shitting into my kidneys". He punched me in the neck later that day.

I once had a guy come to me for guidance, he actually said "I need your help, I'm shitting into my kidneys". He punched me in the neck later that day.

I don't even know what that means?

A friend who teaches at a university recently told me about some faculty member who was a hardcore weightlifter and eating large/massive quantities of protein. This guy wrote articles for body building magazines as their 'PhD expert'. Anyway, a couple of years ago the guy's kidneys shutdown -- something like 10% of normal GFR.

I don't even know what that means?

A friend who teaches at a university recently told me about some faculty member who was a hardcore weightlifter and eating large/massive quantities of protein. This guy wrote articles for body building magazines as their 'PhD expert'. Anyway, a couple of years ago the guy's kidneys shutdown -- something like 10% of normal GFR.
I didn't know what it meant either, but its one of those things that I probably won't forget. I wonder what kidney failure treatment will look like in 50 years. Surely at some point technology will make dialysis centers obsolete. Robot kidneys and hopefully livers too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back