SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you used to get sick on a weekly basis.

Yep, I monitor everything I ate, drank, used for soap, lotion cleaning the house etc and eliminated things, so far so good.
I keep track of calories and everything too, protein, carbs, fat, sodium, I mean I was having some days where I ate like 700 calories a day (too low) but 3 days later I'd have like 1,800+(too high) and all my calories were like from booze

Last edited:
get ready to be called a cuck

@Palis

Eat shit and love the shit that you eat so that you forever eat shit because you love it thus forever smelling shit shit head

Interesting opener from Palis here. I for sure thought he was going to with a hard cuck insult, given that 78% of his posts have the term cuck in it, but you are seeing a new wrinkle here with this hard hitting scatalogical combo.

Impressive to say the least

Yep, I monotones everything I ate, drank, used for soap, lotion cleaning the house etc and eliminated things, so far so good.
I keep track of calories and everything too, protein, carbs, fat, sodium, I mean I was having some days where I ate like 700 calories a day (too low) but 3 days later I'd have like 1,800+(too high) and all my calories were like from booze

Healthy diet makes a huge difference. The booze calories were respectable imo. They made for some solid pm's, lol. You're active enough at Wonka's (had to take it) that 1800 shouldn't be too many. Seriously though I know you are small but that doesn't sound like a lot. You store fat if you undereat

Healthy diet makes a huge difference. The booze calories were respectable imo. They made for some solid pm's, lol. You're active enough at Wonka's (had to take it) that 1800 shouldn't be too many. Seriously though I know you are small but that doesn't sound like a lot. You store fat if you undereat

Shut up Dad!

Yeah I've lost inches since making sure I'm eating better, not a lot of weight, but that's ok.

And the calories were cause of what I'd mix the booze with! Juice is so bad you!

[QUOTE="PolishHeadlock, post: 128487817, member: 382743"
Any girl over 5'8" is a freak though[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Shut up Dad!

Yeah I've lost inches since making sure I'm eating better, not a lot of weight, but that's ok.

Not falling for this again. Someone call Maury

Weight doesn't matter if you're working out (muscle weighs more then fat). Plus it's where you carry the weight. You know how you look and what your goal is.

Interesting opener from Palis here. I for sure thought he was going to with a hard cuck insult, given that 78% of his posts have the term cuck in it, but you are seeing a new wrinkle here with this hard hitting scatalogical combo.

Impressive to say the least
I just love people man

No necessarily, you won't store fat at all if you are consuming less than is required to exist. The problem lies in the psychological aspect of severely restricting calories to a degree that the beautiful body yearns for sustenance after weeks of being deprived of it's needs. That ravenous nature to feast is insatiable, even after consuming more than the necessary amount of delicious flesh the hunger never ceases....You masticate.....Masticate.....Masticate some more while the mind remains numb to all external stimulus, the eyes transfixed on the taste of......................

humans weren't meant to regularly consume carnivores tbh. biomagnification makes them more dangerous to eat, and it's less ecologically sustainable

that's what objectively separates it from your typical farm animals. in terms of morality, i can only think of one argument against it

Jason terry.gif

Hmmmm a Sapien with a peculiar palate....Do you remember the sauce used to consume the flesh?
I dont remember any sauce

Think it was seasoned with spices and grilled or pan fried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back