Saudi Student beaten to death in Wisconsin college town

Saudi nationals don't seem to give a fuck about murdering us, do they?
since you like generalisations and blanket statements.....

all whites who voted trump are racist and were motivated by racism....

your logic not mine :)

since you like generalisations and blanket statements.....

all whites who voted trump are racist and were motivated by racism....

your logic not mine :)

True statement. I watch the news and that's what they say.

Short answer- yes.
Long answer- maybe they start treating their own and foreign nationals with basic human rights. Saudis are not welcome in America.
Da FUQ is a Saudi National anyway? he's coming to America to get a college degree then he goes back to bum fuck Saudi Arabia?

Just Say No to Nationals

Da FUQ is a Saudi National anyway? he's coming to America to get a college degree then he goes back to bum fuck Saudi Arabia?

Just Say No to Nationals

#1 actual sponsors of terrorism, funded 9/11 hijackers, terrible human rights violation. I'm not saying people should go out of their way to kill Saudis, but let's not make headlines of some rich Saudi prince's son getting fucked up in a bar fight.

#1 actual sponsors of terrorism, funded 9/11 hijackers, terrible human rights violation.
Serious, i stand behind my assertion that this guy is an ISIS plant, he's fucking 24 years old, so he gets Saudi money to goto which ever the fuck dumb fucking college will take the VERY HUGE donation they'll give to let him learn in a university.

Pretty sure everyone liked him, cuz what college kid wouldn't like a 24 yr old w/ unlimited $$$? he probably made friends with everyone and the one weak sheep in the group, he was trying to turn into bomberman, he was basically building his ISIS cell.

again, DA FUQ, a 24 year old man is doing in a foreign college, getting a degree most 'kids' have gotten 3 years his junior???

Serious, i stand behind my assertion that this guy is an ISIS plant, he's fucking 24 years old, so he gets Saudi money to goto which ever the fuck dumb fucking college will take the VERY HUGE donation they'll give to let him learn in a university.

Pretty sure everyone liked him, cuz what college kid wouldn't like a 24 yr old w/ unlimited $$$? he probably made friends with everyone and the one weak sheep in the group, he was trying to turn into bomberman, he was basically building his ISIS cell.

again, DA FUQ, a 24 year old man is doing in a foreign college, getting a degree most 'kids' have gotten 3 years his junior???

Plausible. But the age doesn't shock me- rich kid took few summers off to drive his dad's car collection in the desert then decided to go to America to bang some American college chicks. Maybe one of those chicks had a boyfriend with a temper....

This is really a non-story. Murder of Seth Rich is a story, on the other hand.

Back