News Saudi Arabia wants UFC to provide them with a Conor McGregor event. “We are ready for [Mcgregor]

Will Conor get the biggest fight pursue in history if this happens?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe, it will be huge for sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
No UFC fighter will ever get the biggest fight purse in history while a) boxing exists and b) dana white is breathing. The UFC has and always will take the lions share. They took more of Conor's purse against Floyd than Conor did.

Watch that smug full interview on DAZN with Ade Oladipo.. No way this will "end" well.
edit:

This is the guy who keeps calling all the "journalists", probably appointed to this role by his dad or something.

Last edited:
If they somehow get Connor I’m gonna go visit that weekend that’s gonna be wild with all those super amazing Irish fans!

Lol 100%, you should go bet everyone you own on that “100%”.

Zero risk, free money.
You as well since apparently all it takes is 1 punch to beat Islam. Do Bronx tried and Islam doesn’t have a glass chin like Conor who got his clock cleaned by pillow fisted Diaz with a basic 1-2.

What a joke that that backwater is getting to host so many major sporting events that they have zero historical or cultural ties with. All integrity goes out of the window when the money is big enough.

You as well since apparently all it takes is 1 punch to beat Islam. Do Bronx tried and Islam doesn’t have a glass chin like Conor who got his clock cleaned by pillow fisted Diaz with a basic 1-2.

Keep being disingenuous with your comments, I said that Conor could knock out Islam with one punch, I said say he would 100% do it.

I'm not someone that lacks any basic understanding of probabilities to think fights are 100% for anyone.

But Ali said Conor was banned from the region.
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that Ali Abdelasleeze might’ve been lying! That would make it the first time that he has lied

Last edited:
Back