News Saudi Arabia wants UFC to provide them with a Conor McGregor event. “We are ready for [Mcgregor]

Will Conor get the biggest fight pursue in history if this happens?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe, it will be huge for sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only argument against this theory is that conman can't possibly make 155 at this point, so there's no way it could be a title fight.

Otherwise, TS makes some sense in that things do seem off. Charles was supposed to get a rematch before his injury, then took another fight a top contender Dariush and won. Now he's taking yet another top contender fight against Tsarukyan. And, Justin already beat two top contenders Poirier and Fiziev, and he's now taking this meaningless fight against Max. I put nothing past money grabber DW at this point.

Vegas paid Conor more than Saudi paid Fury/Ngannou and Joshua/Ngannou combined.

But okay there Ngannou shill.
Hilarious, you have your head so far up Conors arse that you wear him like a glove, and you call someone else a shill

Greatest performance in history against Aldo (FW Goat)

Greatest LW title shot performance in history (master class against Alvarez)

If he beats Islam, pretty much avenges his Khabib loss and cements him as GOAT. More impressive than 10 title defenses.
and yet Islam has far,far better striking than Khabib while still being as good on the ground and we all know how that ended.

tenor (3).gif

Hilarious, you have your head so far up Conors arse that you wear him like a glove, and you call someone else a shill

Conor made $130M for the Floyd fight. Fury made $50M, Ngannou $10M, and Joshua is expected $20M and Francis $10M.

$130M > $90M.

Math must be hard for you.

Conor made $130M for the Floyd fight. Fury made $50M, Ngannou $10M, and Joshua is expected $20M and Francis $10M.

$130M > $90M.

Math must be hard for you.
thinking must be hard for you when I wasnt debating the amounts but rather the hypocricy.

Chandler is probably already on a flight to SA for A meeting with the Sheiks

nuke-from-orbit-its-the-only-way-to-be-sure.gif

Well I'll be doggoned. When @Substance Abuse said this in that Strickland thread I had no idea it was from a movie.

<mma4>

Man to have been a fly on the wall when Dana got the message that MBS had rejected his like Mokaev headlined fight night card and wanted Conor instead - knowing he's fully obliged to play ball with them too because of the pre-existing relationship with TKO.

Conor vs Islam at WW it is.

no. conor should retire and stop whoring his star out to shitbags that don’t respect him. if he wants to make the most of his time in the limelight, he should use it to help his own people.

Seriously. Conor's power is extremely overrated. At LW the only people he was able to finish were Alvarez, who i love watching fight but let's be honest, he gets in wars in every fight which was a bad move against Conor. Then Cerrone, who folds almost any time something doesn't go his way and was pretty shot by the time that fight happened. Mayweather took his hardest punches and didn't even budge either.

Let's try to phrase that a bit differently: At LW the only people Conor didn't finish was Nate who at the time had been (t)koed once in 28 fights (Conor did knock him down 3 or 4 times though), Poirier who had been (t)koed twice in 33 fights (once by Conor...), and Khabib who hadn't lost or been knocked down, ever.

See how different phrasing/context changes things?

Seriously. Conor's power is extremely overrated. At LW the only people he was able to finish were Alvarez, who i love watching fight but let's be honest, he gets in wars in every fight which was a bad move against Conor. Then Cerrone, who folds almost any time something doesn't go his way and was pretty shot by the time that fight happened. Mayweather took his hardest punches and didn't even budge either.

I agree his power is overrated. It's more timing and precision. He has very few one punch KOs.

That said tho, I will go to the grave defending his win over Cowboy. That was impressive no matter how you slice it.

You say Cowboy goes down easily, and sure we've seen it before, and sure Cowboy was a beat up Cowboy by the time that happened.

But after that fight Cowboy went out and fought Pettis to a close decision and THEN he fought Niko Price a giant 170er who has so much power he knocks people out in the silliest of ways threw everything but the kitchen sink at Cowboy in rd1 and couldn't get him out of there. So Conor's demolishing of Cowboy in 40 seconds was for sure impressive.

Saudis are like the high school crush who invites you to her party but only if you bring your PS2 and your dad's expensive tequila.

Poor Dana, I know the feeling bro.

His powers hype came from being at 145(a decade ago) and no one else having power. While adding weight adds power its addition by subtraction because youre fighting bigger guys.

This is the UFC's best option, do a PPV headlined by McGregor vs Chandler, they'd be happy with that.

Back