Sarms

k so im 4 weeks in this saturday.
weighed myself last night, 209.6 . for previous year or so before this i was a steady 200 pounds give or take 1-2 pounds, which for me, was the heaviest i have ever been. I also just turned 38 last weekend. The day I started I pooped and weighed myself right before my first dose, I was 201 pounds on the dot. So after 4 weeks I am up about 8.5 pounds. The gains do however appear to be tapering off. I am about to start 2nd bottle. I dosed 10 mg per day, which is about what they reccomend as the higher end. I am tolerating with no observable side effects at all, at least no negative ones.
My bench is up 20 pounds. and i feel like it could go up more if I wanted. I feel overall stronger across the board. i am using all the same weights otherwise, but feel way less fatigue than before to a large degree. also, pumps stay longer, and post workout fatigue and soreness are not an issue at all. They were a small annoyance before, but i stretch and stuff so that w.e, but with this stuff they are gone .I can do more pushups and pullups as well to failure. i wont bore you with my numbers,b ecause they are not super impressive, but max reps are up in pretty much all areas, and thats what it be.
my appetite is elevated, but not crazy. at first this was not the case, but it has leveld off as well. my diet has been pretty much the same all my adult life, and so have my excercise routines. Adding the lgd has increased the volume of both equally i would say, and the gains have been about what I expected for the increase in both.
balls still fine, boners still fine, libido. not much to add there
still sleeping fine as well, probably even better than before.
body fat is lower according to scale, but in mirror i would not guess this. I dont do cardio really, as i am active all day , every day, espescailly at work im on my feet moving and busiting my ass for 8 hours , 5 days a week.
i can see and feel this stuff is working.
10/10 will administer again

Pretty foolish then

Unless you can get some Nolva asap but in most cases I doubt that can happen because you are taking some fancy pro hormone or something and not the real shit which means either you don't know how to get it or something else

I used it and put on about 10lbs. Kinda water weight but that's the point with wet compounds. Good recovery and strength. No downside. I had bloodwork done after and nothing was out of order.

Lots of people with no idea what they are talking about love to hate on stuff like this, so I stopped explaining to martial artist team mates.

Pretty foolish then

Unless you can get some Nolva asap but in most cases I doubt that can happen because you are taking some fancy pro hormone or something and not the real shit which means either you don't know how to get it or something else
nope

I used it and put on about 10lbs. Kinda water weight but that's the point with wet compounds. Good recovery and strength. No downside. I had bloodwork done after and nothing was out of order.

Lots of people with no idea what they are talking about love to hate on stuff like this, so I stopped explaining to martial artist team mates.
yep

Because anything like this that you can get otc tends to be a designer steroid and you don't really know what you're actually taking

It's not a bad thing though

Because anything like this that you can get otc tends to be a designer steroid and you don't really know what you're actually taking

It's not a bad thing though

The more i read about it the more i think it's really stupid there is no PCT on board. Most of what i have found has been some pretty serious supression. Good luck OP, Keep the updates rolling.

hi guys
so i hit 210.4 pounds wednesday night. so i am up 9.4 pounds. I suspect i am down a bit from there as its been mid 90s and humid since then and ive been sweating like crazy, so i am pretty sure ive lost soem water weight. at this point i can say the gains are real, ive had 2 people at work tell me i look bigger. also the sacale says i am down about 5% body fat. i can see visible gains in legs arms and back. lifts have not gone up since last post, like i said its been hot as helel and i did not even work out tonight. i have not skipped a single morning work out since i stated, but have taken a few nights off.
strangely enough, i have been getting some super rockin boners. vivid dreams are something i have not mentioned before, they are like every nigth and pleasant though so i dont mind. no acne or bith tits, no mood swings.
as far as i can tell i will hit my goal. 3 more weeks and 5 more pounds to go. i am about right on track for what i originally set out to do.
still not even considering pct, i am not seeing any signs of shut down or even negative side effects in the least.

quick update.
bench is up 30 pounds first and foremost
biceps up about an inch
thighs up almost 2 inches
calves up about 1/2 an inch
chest is about same, stomach looks better but tape measure says up almost an inch
also, stepped on scale at 214.6 pounds last night, up 13.6 from where i started. i have like a little over 1 week to go and i will be sad when its gone
everything feels great and twig and berries still operating at 100%

So sherbros I just finished bottle #2.
I almost hit my target weight of 215, I was at 213.6 at my highest last weekend, but for the previous few weeks I have fluctuated between 208-210. I am ok with this.
My bench PR went up 30 pounds
my biceps are now 16.5 after working out, and like a shade under 15 cold. thats up like an inch
chest stayed same, waist actually down slightly. I have been eating cleaner, so that explains that pretty easily
thighs up almost 2 inches lol, last time i measured 26 inches.
calves up very slightly to 15.5
also balls feel amazing and full, even more than before probably. My nuts are healthier somehow if anything, boners have been epic, gf has been impressed.
I tihnk the biggest difference other than that has been lack of soreness after even the sickest workouts, i feel good as heck fam.
I just turned 38 and every year on my birthday i ask myself a question, then do as many pushups to failure as i can. I can honestly say this year i could easily beat myself up every other year on my birthday, when I turned 37 that was the first year I was not confident in that answer. I have most certainly got back to improving my body and mind in the manner that keeps my in a positive mindset and constantly making gains in life. I am at yet another physical peak, at 38 years old. also my beard has improved, its pretty burly right now, could be cooincidental, could be related.
and i banged out 62 pushups with perfect form, not a world record by any strecth, but a pr for my, last year i struggled hard to hit 45 and quit feeling disgusted with myself. \
anyway, a few of you have pmd me, if u have any questions feel free to ask.
10/10 would research this chemical again

k so im 4 weeks in this saturday.
weighed myself last night, 209.6 . for previous year or so before this i was a steady 200 pounds give or take 1-2 pounds, which for me, was the heaviest i have ever been. I also just turned 38 last weekend. The day I started I pooped and weighed myself right before my first dose, I was 201 pounds on the dot. So after 4 weeks I am up about 8.5 pounds. The gains do however appear to be tapering off. I am about to start 2nd bottle. I dosed 10 mg per day, which is about what they reccomend as the higher end. I am tolerating with no observable side effects at all, at least no negative ones.
My bench is up 20 pounds. and i feel like it could go up more if I wanted. I feel overall stronger across the board. i am using all the same weights otherwise, but feel way less fatigue than before to a large degree. also, pumps stay longer, and post workout fatigue and soreness are not an issue at all. They were a small annoyance before, but i stretch and stuff so that w.e, but with this stuff they are gone .I can do more pushups and pullups as well to failure. i wont bore you with my numbers,b ecause they are not super impressive, but max reps are up in pretty much all areas, and thats what it be.
my appetite is elevated, but not crazy. at first this was not the case, but it has leveld off as well. my diet has been pretty much the same all my adult life, and so have my excercise routines. Adding the lgd has increased the volume of both equally i would say, and the gains have been about what I expected for the increase in both.
balls still fine, boners still fine, libido. not much to add there
still sleeping fine as well, probably even better than before.
body fat is lower according to scale, but in mirror i would not guess this. I dont do cardio really, as i am active all day , every day, espescailly at work im on my feet moving and busiting my ass for 8 hours , 5 days a week.
i can see and feel this stuff is working.
10/10 will administer again

Dude your log has really made me want to run this but let me ask you:

You're reporting like no shut down and no libido problems when I'm reading lots of stuff that it causes serious shut down. Then I read other logs and people say no shut down. What's the deal?

Dude there is a plethora of information on this stuff showing undeniable suppression and then I see people like you saying nothing is out of order on your bloods. Wtf?!?! What gives?!?

Dude there is a plethora of information on this stuff showing undeniable suppression and then I see people like you saying nothing is out of order on your bloods. Wtf?!?! What gives?!?
There's a plethora of bullshit. SARMS cause minimal suppression and do not convert to estrogen. Your natural T levels will drop a little, but if you're smart, run for 8-10 weeks at the proper dose and actually come off for a while each time, you'll never need a PCT. Your HPTA will not shut down, and anyone claiming it did from using SARMS are not telling the whole story.

There's a plethora of bullshit. SARMS cause minimal suppression and do not convert to estrogen. Your natural T levels will drop a little, but if you're smart, run for 8-10 weeks at the proper dose and actually come off for a while each time, you'll never need a PCT. Your HPTA will not shut down, and anyone claiming it did from using SARMS are not telling the whole story.

I want to believe dude I do. But 5 minutes on Google search you can find actual blood test results showing shut down. It's not just people claiming they "feel" shut down.

I want to believe dude I do. But 5 minutes on Google search you can find actual blood test results showing shut down. It's not just people claiming they "feel" shut down.
Again, they aren't telling you the whole story.

Edit: by that I mean they didn't dose right, they dosed longer than they are claiming, they've abused AAS in the past and already have damaged their HPTA, or many other things.

I should also offer that I've used real gear as well, so the shutdown comparitively speaking is a joke compared to the real stuff. You don't have to worry about estrogen rebound, shrinkage, and stuff like that. And like I said, your T levels will drop, but they'll bounce back with minimal issues. Low T doesn't mean you're shut down.

I should also offer that I've used real gear as well, so the shutdown comparitively speaking is a joke compared to the real stuff. You don't have to worry about estrogen rebound, shrinkage, and stuff like that. And like I said, your T levels will drop, but they'll bounce back with minimal issues. Low T doesn't mean you're shut down.

What dose did you run at? I've run real gear too and had a fucked up PCT that fucked me up so I'm just looking to be careful

Back