Sarms

What dose did you run at? I've run real gear too and had a fucked up PCT that fucked me up so I'm just looking to be careful
Short esthers, short cycle. 500mg/wk 12 weeks max. Arimidex on hand if you get some bad sides. Niacin for blood pressure, L-Dopa for prolactin prevention, and lift consistently with a clean die . My PCT has never been more than Arimistane and D-aspartic acid with a little tribulus. Clean diet and heavy lifting is more important after than during honestly. Running Clomid, nolvadex, HCG as a PCT is just another stack you're on and when you come off that, you're gonna have issues anyway. I also have never tapered. Tapering just makes you stay shut down even longer. If you run more than 12 weeks, I'd suggest HCG for sure, but nothing else IMO. Remember the old school guys didn't know what PCT was. Just take ample time off.

TL;DR man up and just get off gear for 12 weeks and deal with the loss of feeling like a demigod. If you eat right and keep lifting you'll keep most of your gains. It's a marathon, not a race. My next cycle will probably be 750mg/week. I've about plateaued with 500.

Short esthers, short cycle. 500mg/wk 12 weeks max. Arimidex on hand if you get some bad sides. Niacin for blood pressure, L-Dopa for prolactin prevention, and lift consistently with a clean die . My PCT has never been more than Arimistane and D-aspartic acid with a little tribulus. Clean diet and heavy lifting is more important after than during honestly. Running Clomid, nolvadex, HCG as a PCT is just another stack you're on and when you come off that, you're gonna have issues anyway. I also have never tapered. Tapering just makes you stay shut down even longer. If you run more than 12 weeks, I'd suggest HCG for sure, but nothing else IMO. Remember the old school guys didn't know what PCT was. Just take ample time off.

TL;DR man up and just get off gear for 12 weeks and deal with the loss of feeling like a demigod. If you eat right and keep lifting you'll keep most of your gains. It's a marathon, not a race. My next cycle will probably be 750mg/week. I've about plateaued with 500.

No dude I was asking for your dosing protocol for the lgd 4033

No dude I was asking for your dosing protocol for the lgd 4033
The tests done in labs show results using as low as 1mg a day. 10mg seems to be really popular, but I did 8 and saw good results. Nothing like real gear, but I didn't have any sides. Ran for 8 weeks. It was my first time and wasn't sure what to expect. Great as part of your PCT to help keep your gains, but I never tried that. Might do that for my next bulk over winter.

The tests done in labs show results using as low as 1mg a day. 10mg seems to be really popular, but I did 8 and saw good results. Nothing like real gear, but I didn't have any sides. Ran for 8 weeks. It was my first time and wasn't sure what to expect. Great as part of your PCT to help keep your gains, but I never tried that. Might do that for my next bulk over winter.

We're you running lgd with gear then?

We're you running lgd with gear then?
No but I know someone who has. He prefers Ostarine since it is a bit better for staying lean. In theory, my guy that gets SARMS says LGD with Test would be a great stack.

Dude your log has really made me want to run this but let me ask you:

You're reporting like no shut down and no libido problems when I'm reading lots of stuff that it causes serious shut down. Then I read other logs and people say no shut down. What's the deal?
Everything went as planned my friend. No issues to report back from boner city.

Hey guys I am just coming back, i have been gone from this thread for 5 weeks, also gone from the lgd4033 for 5 weeks.
In case anyone is wondering, ill add a little update.
I plan on grabbing 2 more bottles btw, next cycle starting asap.
No negative side effects in between cycles. I noticed after a few days i felt like i looked smaller. The scale said otherwise, so it was probably just some self consciousness manifesting in my ego now that i had a percieved loss of this muscle enhancing crutch. anyway....my weight did fluctuate a bit. I finished the cycle at like 213. 2 weeks into stopping i had to go to amine for a week, so no workouts as i was on vacation. ate horrible the whole time. retuturned hope at 207. started my workouts back up and 2 weeks later I am back up to 214. the good news is that the gains were real. there is no bad news.
ill update this probably once a week after i get my next batch. I will just be jumping into it asap.
check u noobs later.

week 1 in the books.
215.8 pounds last night, killing the workouts and appetite is a monster.
im up basicly 2 pounds this week. was super bloated yesterday, but ive already pooped 2 rather large, healthy shits today. just finished my morning workout in, biceps 16.5 so im up a little there from a week ago, but i literally just finshed lifting. lifts are going well too, im down a bit on my bench, but i had not used it in the last 2 weeks, just been banging out tons of pushups instead.
all is well so far, besides the fact that it tastes like jet fuel.

hell

just do the real stuff

savage AF fam , that hurts :*(
up to 217 tho, so its w.e.
non stop gains got me feelin soem kinda way

I've done ostarine. AFAIK if kept to relatively low doses any shutdown should be minor and short lived. I certainly didn't bother with any PCT and didn't notice anything untowards. Half the BB forums suggested "PCT" are just bullshit supplements anyway.

Did you notice any sides? I've read up on ostarine, but theres not that much info available on it in previous testing, for SARMS its been suggested that you do not need a PCT as they do not shut you down the same way aggressive AAS does, their is limited impact on the HPTA ( Hypothalmic Pituitary Testicular Axis), in fact, it has been said that SARMS such as Ostarine can be used in a PCT cycle to assit with hormonal rebalance, all this means is that recovery after the course should be easier and the gains should stick, but I have read mixed user reviews with many saying they barely noticed any difference in mass, or strength from using it.

I'm more interested in if you noticed any sides, elevated BP, headaches, lethargy? anything?

Did you notice any sides? I've read up on ostarine, but theres not that much info available on it in previous testing, for SARMS its been suggested that you do not need a PCT as they do not shut you down the same way aggressive AAS does, their is limited impact on the HPTA ( Hypothalmic Pituitary Testicular Axis), in fact, it has been said that SARMS such as Ostarine can be used in a PCT cycle to assit with hormonal rebalance, all this means is that recovery after the course should be easier and the gains should stick, but I have read mixed user reviews with many saying they barely noticed any difference in mass, or strength from using it.

I'm more interested in if you noticed any sides, elevated BP, headaches, lethargy? anything?

I was a bit restless trying to get to sleep. But that's all

It varies. I think it causes a bit of insomnia in me. No big deal through.

wew fam
week 3 is in the books. ive been holding steady on a 12 mg dose , this first bottle has maybe 2 days worth left.
ive maxed out again in all areas. stepped on scale at 219.6 last night, highest ever. bench is up 10 pounds. i feel great. biceps and thighs minimal if any growth since week 1. to be honest i am a little dissapointed in myself. i missed a few days of workouts since i started, very unlike me. but to be fair its been in the mid 90s and humid as heck all week, and after an 8 hour work day its hard to pump iron at 4 pm with the sun beating down on my appartment and no AC. nevertheless i have worked out a ton when i could.
everything is moving along nicely.
i may take another few weeks off and save the other bottle for like beginning of october. last time the most gains came during the first half of the cycle. so in 3 weeks im up like 7 or 8 pounds i tihnk. im good with that for now, im interested to see how i hold onto the gains this time since i wont be travelling and im not sick like last time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back