Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, but I'm betting a lot of the people cheering Sanders's expulsion don't agree.

I'm conservative. I believe it's your business and if you want to hurt your business by excluding people that has nothing to do with race gender or religion, have at it.

This works both ways and if some liberal bitch wants to be all alpha to Sanders in her own place of business, it's her right to do so.

Entertain this for a moment. You walk into a local tattoo parlor and begin to enquire about a specific piece of work you would like done on yourself. The employee who works there tells you the artist on site can perform just about anything.

She leads you for a walk about the joint. On the wall are some works from the artist. Impressive work.

You hear the the artists needle humming in the background and ask if you can meet him. The employee leads the way and asks if it's okay to enter. The artist ask the customer currently being inked and he says "okay'.

The artist says" hello". You are shaken by what work is being done but you manage a "hey" in return.

Why are you shaken? The artist is inking a Swastika on the customer's chest.

Tell me if you still want to associate with that business given its clientele. You serve Nazis the public will notice and respond accordingly.

You want to play a game. What party does the highest ranking elected official belong too that got convicted of kid touching?
Look forward to your answer.
Mel Reynolds. Democrat from the House.

<{Heymansnicker}>
I don't know., I was just commenting on a recent trend here in the war room and in other media.

Was it the same party with the guy suggesting Trumps son should be gang raped? The guy in this forum who likened being a press secretary to child rape? Or the poster who's response about the rape tweet was that the guy wasn't racist.({<huh})

Was he from that party?

Just have to say, I don't really notice as many righties wishing for atrocious things to happen to innocent people to punish other people.

None of these incidents feel right to me, regardless of the legalities.

Reminds me of the story I read a while back about a tow truck driver who refused to help a woman because she had a Bernie Sanders sticker. Like, really?

It would just never occur to me to refuse to help someone over their political leanings.

Mel Reynolds. Democrat from the House.

<{Heymansnicker}>
I don't know., I was just commenting on a recent trend here in the war room and in other media.

Was it the same party with the guy suggesting Trumps son should be gang raped? The guy in this forum who likened being a press secretary to child rape? Or the poster who's response about the rape tweet was that the guy wasn't racist.({<huh})

Was he from that party?

Just have to say, I don't really notice as many righties wishing for atrocious things to happen to innocent people to punish other people.
Dennis Hastert nice try though.

I

Also businesses are allowed to refuse the right to anyone they choose right? Republicans?
I find this line odd. Republicans tend to support that, its the left who generally gets upset at denial of service, just not in this particular case.

huh.

<TheWire1>

Oh, wait...... I get it, its like getting even somehow. Abandoning beliefs to zing the republicans.

<[analyzed}>

R
LOL talk shit get lit. If you're a public servant whose actions directly impact the reality of people, expect to get treated as you deserve :) She chose to be the sphincter for an administration of evil cunts, she can expect to be treated as a willing contributor to their goal. The daft cunt thinks that she should be treated as an actor in a movie lol. LOL!

That's fine. as long as the definition of a sphincter remains the same.

P.S. it doesn't.

Really lame. Anyone who acts that upset about someone with opposite political leanings is just an asshole. Like Sanders mentioned, it says a lot more about them then her.

Weren't you guys just cheering when a bakery was able to refuse service to gay people? Never change rightists.

I don't know where I really stand on that issue but do you not see a difference between the two situations? There isn't any nuance there? There were multiple cases but I thought the one at the court, the baker said they'd make everything for the wedding but the gay wedding cake. There was more decency in a move like that imo than seeing someone you disagree with politically and telling them to leave.

Social media is fucking toxic. Owner should have every right to refuse service to anyone they want.

That includes race, religion, appearance, political affiliation, gender, not enough Facebook friends, smelly breath and/or feet, fingernails too long, bad hair cut, pants too tight, lazy eye that creeps you out.

Of course they're free to run their restaurant as they please, and one can disagree with them despite their actions being legal.

Not sure I would boycott though, I hear good things about the hate plate.

iyJrGOGHgmbKsfO3Y4V8TrazNRBU5LfqEI7-SFa-QcI.jpg
And you wonder why America is divided, and Im shocked you didn't see it starting in the campaign.
The huckster is complete hide-behind-religion fool. Yeah Huckabee should be afforded the moral high ground..haha

lol now the restaurant is the victim...fucking liberals

funny thing is that sarah didnt even go to the media, a worker at the restaurant did and claimed it would be a boon for business by doing so. Sarah was just answering a question when asked about it

how many of the people posting in here are cool with the cake bakers telling the gays to get lost? but you cant refuse service to a mouthpiece for a politician that you dont like?

i think the restaurant owner should chill the F out, but the hypocrisy in this thread is gross too.

I mean honestly, if you can refuse to serve someone because your religious/moral beliefs prevent you from making a wedding cake for two gay dudes because it intellectually offends you, why wouldn't this extend to your legal and moral right to refuse someone who directly serves a POTUS whom you believe is doing immoral things that is causing demonstrable harm to developing children? With that said, and I think Sarah Sanders is a piece of shit who uses her whore face to spout lies for Trump, I don't want our current political climate to cause businesses to be cut up by tribes like America is one big prison yard or something, and I fear that the SCOTUS has put us on a bad path.

I don't know where I really stand on that issue but do you not see a difference between the two situations? There isn't any nuance there? There were multiple cases but I thought the one at the court, the baker said they'd make everything for the wedding but the gay wedding cake. There was more decency in a move like that imo than seeing someone you disagree with politically and telling them to leave.

1. They came to the guy's store for a wedding cake, who gives a shit if he was willing to make something that they didn't want?<JagsKiddingMe>

2. Sarah Sanders isn't just someone who disagrees with them politically, she is the fucking press secretary for a POTUS they think is doing immoral things that are hurting people.

Not a fan of businesses kicking someone out for no reason. It's a slippery slope.

1. They came to the guy's store for a wedding cake, who gives a shit if he was willing to make something that they didn't want?<JagsKiddingMe>

2. Sarah Sanders isn't just someone who disagrees with them politically, she is the fucking press secretary for a POTUS they think is doing immoral things that are hurting people.
slightly different situations though. The bakery was willing service just not to make a cake directly for a gay wedding. It would be similar as if sarah wanted a meal that had pro trump written on it. Or if you want to reverse it, it would be like if a bakery or restaurant said no service to gays in any capacity. For the record i disagree with both but support the right for both to do as they wish since its privately owned companies.

Translation: As long as I believe you are literally Adolf Hitler, I don't have to serve you. aka 'muh morals'

Back