Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I support the owner’s right to do that as a private property and business owner. I don’t care for her or her boss, but I find it annoying that the left are jerking off to this stupid stunt and this choice should apply to both sides. If the situation were reversed and what’s her face-the one trump calls Pocahontas, she would cry and claim it was because he was a woman.
I liked the post but wish I could love the last sentence, because it confuses me in an enjoyable way

It would be so awesome to own a restaurant I could kick her lying ass out of.

You'd probably get months of death threats. It probably wouldn't be as cool as what you'd hoped for.

I support the owner’s right to do that as a private property and business owner. I don’t care for her or her boss, but I find it annoying that the left are jerking off to this stupid stunt and this choice should apply to both sides. If the situation were reversed and what’s her face-the one trump calls Pocahontas, she would cry and claim it was because he was a woman.
Nonsense that she would claim it was because she was a woman. The fuck are you thinking lol? I've never heard you say something outright stupid like that before (you have one of the best, if not the best track record here).

And good on her for refusing to associate her business with this administration, or any other destructive, harmful organization full of shameless lying goons like Sanders.

I was hoping to see some degree of consistency, empathy from the left/libs...

Unfortunately they have not.

We are well past the point of thinking that liberals/leftists are the 'good guys' and the ones on the side of tolerance, respect and understanding. That ship sailed a while ago.

Although if you're an American who wants to see Trump get a second term or a European happy with the growing rise of populism then you shouldn't really complain as these people are doing a lot of the ground work for you.

I mean honestly, if you can refuse to serve someone because your religious/moral beliefs prevent you from making a wedding cake for two gay dudes because it intellectually offends you, why wouldn't this extend to your legal and moral right to refuse someone who directly serves a POTUS whom you believe is doing immoral things that is causing demonstrable harm to developing children? With that said, and I think Sarah Sanders is a piece of shit who uses her whore face to spout lies for Trump, I don't want our current political climate to cause businesses to be cut up by tribes like America is one big prison yard or something, and I fear that the SCOTUS has put us on a bad path.

You don't even know the whole story about the gay wedding cake do you?
You just latched onto it. You are a ctrl-left wet dream.

Poor form.

As for the "how stupid do these people think America is" comment ...

Trump.jpg

<bball2>
Savage AF, bro

Ah Trump supporters. A bakery can turn away the gays because it goes against their beliefs but how dare a restaurant refuse to serve Sarah Sanders because they find her advocacy for child imprisonment abhorrent.

Sarah is an asshole. She has zero conscience and can lie without batting an eye

Left- he should be forced to make the cake/they shouldn't have to serve someone if they don't want to.

Right- he shouldn't be forced to make the cake/they should stop being intolerant and serve her.

I have yet to find a flattering picture of her on the net. A less fotogenic person is really hard to find.

Ah Trump supporters. A bakery can turn away the gays because it goes against their beliefs but how dare a restaurant refuse to serve Sarah Sanders because they find her advocacy for child imprisonment abhorrent.
Probably wouldn't be as big a deal if the bakery didn't come first. I'm not a real Trumper but the lib hypocrisy is more of the issue here I believe. People might not be so rustled.

Back