San Diego's homeless problem: 1 tent to rule them all.

I've always wondered why homeless would want to live in a place like San Diego or Santa Cruz... where the cost of living is sky high. I always told my self if I was homeless, I would want to hop on a train to say texas or oklahoma or something were the cost of living is low. At least then, I would have a chance to lift myself up and get a cheap apartment and move up from there. Yes the weather is attractive here, but you're never going to get yourself off the street and make it. Even working 2 burger flipping jobs can't get you a place to stay.

Most homeless are either crazy, addicted to drugs or both. If you are homeless in America, its obvious you have issues.

Hobo Gladitator fights

thin the herd down

Paint them dark brown and send them to Germany. Merkel will let em in

I've been in San Diego all week at the Comic Con. I'm helping a life time buddy with his business out here at the show. He has a popping booth.

The city is fucking beautiful and I haven't seen more than 3 homeless people.

Making their lives more comfortable only encourages the problem and attracts more homeless to the area.

I've been in San Diego all week at the Comic Con. I'm helping a life time buddy with his business out here at the show. He has a popping booth.

I guess they already burnt it down, then.

Yeah they're at the fringes of downtown. Wait till after comic con and walk downtown

San Diego is horrible... don't get what the hype is about.

They're all over the place. Practically at every red light.

Lol it amazing here. How is it horrible.

Beautiful city. Nice people gorgeous women all over the place

I lived there for almost a decade and the homeless problem there is horrible Kong. Gas stations ROUTINELY have police called to them to pull addicts out of bathrooms dead or locked in. It has the 4th highest homeless population in the Nation. soo.....

I have been. I love it here.

Honestly I think in gonna move to La Jolla. It's amazing

LMFAOOOO. Bro...you realize how funny it is that you are ranting and raving about SD not having a homeless problem cuz "zomg this global event that's here has hardly any homeless around it"...followed by "im going to live in LA JOLLA!!!!" lololololol. The richest place in all of SD...cmon dude...are you trolling us?

Lol it amazing here. How is it horrible.

Beautiful city. Nice people gorgeous women all over the place

It's got a bit of third world feel to it. With all the homeless people, beaches full of dudes with moldy dreadlocks, businesses at the beachfronts are rundown, windows covered with plywood shutters. It's a depressing environment.

It's got a bit of third world feel to it. With all the homeless people, beaches full of dudes with moldy dreadlocks, businesses at the beachfronts are rundown, windows covered with plywood shutters. It's a depressing environment.
Well that's what happens when you legalize weed, recreational or medical

I just got done visiting some countries that don't have that decay shit, you know what im talking about. and i realized it's because their societies, even with less $$, simply don't tolerate all that stuff you're talking about -- bums, drugs, etc.

weeds great, i love it, but it helps decay a society

The homeless are ruining some amazing parts of awesome cities. Parts of Santa Monica and Seattle, two places I love to visit are just ruined. You smell their waste and filth everywhere and they just kill the setting. The worst part is that they are junkies and drunks not trying to get on their feet and are really content. They even seem entitled.

LMFAOOOO. Bro...you realize how funny it is that you are ranting and raving about SD not having a homeless problem cuz "zomg this global event that's here has hardly any homeless around it"...followed by "im going to live in LA JOLLA!!!!" lololololol. The richest place in all of SD...cmon dude...are you trolling us?

I've been all over San Diego though. Not just la Jolla.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back