samaritan hits robber with chair, robber stabs samaritan, robber's mom wants to sue samaritan (vid)

Why the hell did no one join in and help?

For the people saying 17 times is excessive, the dude was in a life or death situation with adrenaline up( look how many fighters throw follow up punches in mma when the opponent is clearly Ko'd) just stabbed in the neck and I think people are underestimating how quickly you can stab people multiple times. It's not like you are gonna be in your head going " 1 stab 2 stab 3 stab 4 stab etc" prob just go till there's no fight left in the guy.

Probably would of been safer for everyone to just let the robber leave though.

Hopefully it gets thrown out of court

Definitely bad form to sue the good samaritan, compounded infinitely by the fact it's the robbers family who is suing him.

On the other hand.......he did stab the fuck out of that guy, honestly the optics of the video are horrible for the good samaritan.

Think of it as the same way officers are trained to shoot - until the perp isn't moving. "yeah I stabbed him a lot, but he was still rolling about".

edit: after seeing the vid it looks like he stabs 4 to 5 times at different points during the scuffle and the robber was indeed still fighting back.

Last edited:
As someone else said. Stab the mom too.

Deport his whole family to the ocean via catapult just be safe

Lol'ing hard @ getting in a fight for your life to save Starbucks a few hundred $$. Putting both himself and everyone there in far more danger than they had to be in. What an incredible level of thinking.

Jerry was immediately promoted to assistant manager. So I think it was a risk that clearly paid off.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

The robber's family has every right to sue (and lose) in court.

Someone should setup a legal fund for Jerry.

Would be awesome if the perp's last name turned out to be Newman.

Then, when they cross paths again in court...

"Hello... Jerry."
"Hello... Newman."

17 obviously wasn't enough as the guy is currently in jail.

Samaritan got stabbed in the fucking neck first....The Criminal was still moving after the first couple stabbings....100% Justifiable.

Fuck her mom...I hope she gets counter sued and becomes poor as fuck.

I am going to go out on a limb and say they are probably already poor as fuck. And stupid, to boot.

More proof why you should never try to do anything good for anybody.

Back