Sam Alvey wife is a real supermodel

Same with me. Most models have nothing interesting about their bodies to essentially act like a walking clothes hanger.
Yeah personally I don't get the uproar about supermodels being so hot.. they are women who are tall, flatish chested, rails with a really pretty face. Look not saying I would throw any outta bed tho

McKey Sullivan

Looks like he fucks her so much he doesn't have energy to fight anymore

McKey-Sullivan-Boyfriend-Age-Biography.jpg
2B0FC0FE00000578-0-image-a-80_1447016222494.jpg

Sigh, what a massive exaggeration.

She was on a reality show and got some semi-decent gigs due to winning the show.

That lasted for about a year, after which her career went nowhere.

She's not and has never been anywhere even close to a supermodel status. Reality tv star is more accurate.
Thanks for clearing that up. Your gayness, I mean.

Also kinda reminds me of girl in tbe new iPhone commercial in reference to the first pic of her on this thread........ I mean she looks kinda pretty but can't be sure if boy or girl at first glance.

Not really attracted to the Super model type ...... tall, thin, tiny boobs, and skinny legs. I like decent size breasts, on the shorter side, not fat or chubby but thick with a nice ass. Maybe just me tho

Well that's not really the supermodel type.

You're describing a basic runway model. They're meant to be coat hangers for the clothes they display, not to be an attraction.

These are (or were) all supermodels:

175976_1112008_DERF%20Gisele%20B%C3%BCndchen%201.jpg

c29f59098d00f199b76455af32b6654f--pink-lingerie-cheap-lingerie.jpg

Doutzen%20Kroes%20-%20Victorias%20Secret%20Photoshoot-03.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up. Your gayness, I mean.

Thanks, and I accept your request to go an a date with me.

You didn't have to send it via private message though, I'm out of the closet...

She's gorgeous and obviously a girl. I agree that long hair would be better but I'm willing to bet any of you guys would jump at the chance.
Dude I'll feel nervous as hell going on a date with her thinking Chris Hansen gonna pop out and shit

Well that's not really the supermodel type.

You're describing a basic runway model. They're meant to be coat hangers for the clothes they display, not to be an attraction.

These are (or were) all supermodels:

175976_1112008_DERF%20Gisele%20B%C3%BCndchen%201.jpg

c29f59098d00f199b76455af32b6654f--pink-lingerie-cheap-lingerie.jpg

Doutzen%20Kroes%20-%20Victorias%20Secret%20Photoshoot-03.jpg
I knew Gisele was an exception but ok maybe I was confusing the 2.

Thanks, and I accept your request to go an a date with me.

You didn't have to send it via private message though, I'm out of the closet...
Do Finnish guys have uncut dongs? I'll bring poppers and MDMA :)

Not really attracted to the Super model type ...... tall, thin, tiny boobs, and skinny legs. I like decent size breasts, on the shorter side, not fat or chubby but thick with a nice ass. Maybe just me tho

I got you faammmm, I'll save this thread.

Being a supermodel doesnt mean shit. She isnt that attractive

Back