Sam Alvey wife is a real supermodel

Sigh, what a massive exaggeration.

She was on a reality show and got some semi-decent gigs due to winning the show.

That lasted for about a year, after which her career went nowhere.

She's not and has never been anywhere even close to a supermodel status. Reality tv star is more accurate.

you argue that she cant be called a supermodel, yet you have no problem calling her a 'star'?

willy-wonka.jpg

She'd be 1000 times better with longer hair.

you argue that she cant be called a supermodel, yet you have no problem calling her a 'star'?

willy-wonka.jpg

A star by definition is someone who has a principal role in the production.

She won the entire show, I'd say it qualifies her.

Thus a reality tv star.

These days everyone and their grandmother are starring in some shitty reality tv show, so it's not like there's some grand Hollywood glory attached to the title. Reality tv stars are a dime a dozen.

A star by definition is someone who has a principal role in the production.

She won the entire show, I'd say it qualifies her.

Thus a reality tv star.

These days everyone and their grandmother are starring in some shitty reality tv show, so it's not like there's some grand Hollywood glory attached to the title. Reality tv stars are a dime a dozen.

nah, fuck that.

i stand by my earlier post.

Sigh, what a massive exaggeration.

She was on a reality show and got some semi-decent gigs due to winning the show.

That lasted for about a year, after which her career went nowhere.

She's not and has never been anywhere even close to a supermodel status. Reality tv star is more accurate.

The term supermodel doesn't mean what it used to, anyway. Nowadays, anyone with (rich) family connections and a popular IG account gets the label.

I think Sam is doing ok. Crazy standards around here. Corners, purple belt in bjj, models, and happily spawns with gingers. What more do you want?8F4C49C6-6BEA-4E69-9DAA-78EDECB53092.jpeg 06FCC253-66E6-4958-A05B-657410BD1AE5.jpeg 87E28824-F488-4499-8A33-0705A63A6DCB.jpeg 68BF8BE3-F6EC-439B-88FA-036754F1855C.jpeg

Thought it was a teenage boy until the full picture loaded.

"Supermodel" = gay dudes find her hot. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of beauty.

Supermodels nowdays are just skin and bones chicks who look like dudes that wear there hair risqué…I would rather have an IG model with a fat ass.

Back