Saltier loser: JJ or Luke?

Not relevant to topic
but the salt here is real.

giphy.gif

Yoel fanboys.

If only he had been switched with Elian Gonzalez & GBH Bush won.

Ronda realized she wasn't shit after Holm. JJ still thinks she's unstoppable despite two humblings. Joanna is basically Lot's wife at this point. Looking back with foolish pride she's been turned to a pillar of salt.

When did he say that?
I just rewatched (right now, to check) the post fight interview and he certainly wasn't anything like that.

He was completely humble and honest (I mean completely) but the guy on translation was as bad as Joe Rogan translating, if not worse.

yeah, Aldo was fine after the Conor loss. Some reporters baited him and selectively edited some of his replies to questions they asked him to make it seem like he was talking about Conor since Conor = views for their shitty articles.. and now Conor nuthuggers continue to run with it 4 years later

Rumble.

Dude lost his mind in the DC rematch, and straight up quit and retired on the spot while trying to play it out like it was part of his plan and that his coaches knew all along... but they weren't even in the cage with him at that point.
That's right.. Forgot about that crazy scene.

Ronda and Rocksalt are the saltiest losers I've ever seen, not just in MMA but all sports.

Not relevant to topic
but the salt here is real.

giphy.gif
Come on, dude.
How salty would you be if a cheerleader just knocked your ass out with a capoeira kick?
Salty as Luke Salthold, that's how salty...

Come on, dude.
How salty would you be if a cheerleader just knocked your ass out with a capoeira kick?
Salty as Luke Salthold, that's how salty...
For sure. That face doesn't look salty to me, it's more like "I wish I was anywhere but here right now"

An athletic, attractive man will have a huge ego. Luke getting ktfo and getting salty is a bit understandable especially if he already finished the guy that KO'd him. JJ is just plain crazy.

Joanna at least has a half-valid point. Luke got koed in the first round by Bisping who isn't a heavy hitter and was mouthing off at the post fight press conference. <28>

I consider the press conference the rubber match between Bisping and Luke. I had Bisping 30-27.

Cockhold. Joanna Is more in the Weidman "i'll call my self the real champ all the way through my 3 fight losing streak" delusion camp then actual salt.

Joanna at least has a half-valid point. Luke got koed in the first round by Bisping who isn't a heavy hitter and was mouthing off at the post fight press conference. <28>

This. Joanna was humble after Rose KO'd her. She also isn't angry at Rose, just believes she won.

Easily jj. Luke took the loss to Romero well and was just mad because he hates bisping and bisping acted like a jerk after the ko especially considering how well rockhold treated him after he beat him years ago. Joanna just blames it on everyone else and is now saying that Dana white is disgusted with the decision. And I'm glad cause she's gonna keep losing fights with that attitude cause she won't change anythting

There is no way in hell that Luke can be compared in lvl of saltiness and butthurt to JJ or Aldo.

Joanna and Jose acted like delusional lunatics after they got their ass handed to them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back