Saltier loser: JJ or Luke?

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ronda is all time but for the current fighters, who?

Joanna at least has a half-valid point. Luke got koed in the first round by Bisping who isn't a heavy hitter and was mouthing off at the post fight press conference. <28>

Aldo after Conor.

I'm a huge fan but his many comments like this are just embarassing:

"In my opinion, I never stopped being the champion. I lost that fight because of an accident.”

He seems to have taken the losses to Holloway well though.

JJ seems to take it to another level.

JJ

Luke complains about TRT exempt guys kicking his head off and no-neck not fuckin making weight and everybody treats him like an asshole

JDS after Stipe. I remember he was saying on twitter that it was a lucky punch from Stipe.

That's a close one.

Salty Luke cried for years after getting KTFO by Ping, but Joanna is reaching Twilight Zone levels of delusion over her double losses to Thug Rose.

Ronda does not take a loss well but she is almost never salty
However, Aldo is just a step below Luke
Luke is atg in this regard

Special mention the diaz bros

Rumble.

Dude lost his mind in the DC rematch, and straight up quit and retired on the spot while trying to play it out like it was part of his plan and that his coaches knew all along... but they weren't even in the cage with him at that point.

cropped2085766581.jpg

For sure JJ

She's now become legit delusional

You can tell Luke is just more mad at himself

Rockhold is the epitome of a salty fucker. Joanna....I'm a huge fan....but wtf is up with her saying someone is Roses corner said that Joanna won the fight? She has lost it. That's okay though. I like crazy bitches<Goldie11>

I got Juiced Johny Hendricks personally. He still cries about losing to GSP.

1) Luke Rockhold
2) Jose Aldo
3) Nick Diaz
4) Ronda
5) Hendricks
6) Big Nog
7) JJ

Last edited:
Rockhold has been humbled enough he isn't really a salty loser like you'd expect with his personality. Humbled isn't the right word since he isn't humble but closet to my meaning I could think of.

Aldo after Conor.

I'm a huge fan but his many comments like this are just embarassing:

"In my opinion, I never stopped being the champion. I lost that fight because of an accident.”

He seems to have taken the losses to Holloway well though.
When did he say that?
I just rewatched (right now, to check) the post fight interview and he certainly wasn't anything like that.

He was completely humble and honest (I mean completely) but the guy on translation was as bad as Joe Rogan translating, if not worse.

Back