Saint Louis $45 million aquarium project

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So we can't get an MSL team but we get an aquarium instead? Granted I'm sure if we have sharks down town I'll go check it out but this is a weird way to segue from not losing an NFL team, failing to get an MSL team to now getting an aquarium.

hopefully they can hold some of those invasive tilapia that are ruining the Ssippi, and not let out any more invasive species.

I wish they do something like this with the failed Xanadu project in NJ

So instead of keeping an NFL team, their gonna keep fish?

So we can't get an MSL team but we get an aquarium instead? Granted I'm sure if we have sharks down town I'll go check it out but this is a weird way to segue from not losing an NFL team, failing to get an MSL team to now getting an aquarium.

you can totally have the rams back. i'll even throw in the chargers.

goddamn LA traffic is already the worst, i'm pissed at how this is gonna add to it.

you can totally have the rams back. i'll even throw in the chargers.

goddamn LA traffic is already the worst, i'm pissed at how this is gonna add to it.

I don't want them back if they have the same incompetent idiots running the organization. I honestly don't know how those idiots were able to pull off a short period of success from about 1999 to 2003 or so. I give total credit to that to Dick Vermeil, Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce and Kurt Warner.

I don't want them back if they have the same incompetent idiots running the organization. I honestly don't know how those idiots were able to pull off a short period of success from about 1999 to 2003 or so. I give total credit to that to Dick Vermeil, Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce and Kurt Warner.

Rams

the team no one wants.

I think aquariums are cool so I'd like to check this out.

The World Chess Hall of Fame is also in St. Louis. It sounds like I need to make a trip there.

120817wchofchesspiece107r-781.jpg

The aquarium project has potential to turn out very good. This will help heal the wounds from the disastrous Saint Louis City Museum.

The World Chess Hall of Fame is also in St. Louis. It sounds like I need to make a trip there.

I knew nothing of this. Thank you.

St Louis isnt exactly on my short list of places to visit but i might have to check it out someday. Its gotta at least be a cheap vacation

I knew nothing of this. Thank you.

If you're into chess then St. Louis is about the best city in America to be in. It's home both to the World Chess Hall of Fame as well as the very important St. Louis Chess Club and Scholastic Center.

In fact, Garry Kasparov is coming out of retirement next month for a tournament there in St. Louis.

Links:

http://worldchesshof.org/
https://saintlouischessclub.org/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkn...-compete-in-st-louis-tournament/#86907055e095

Make sure to wear body armor.

Back