Sage Northcutt Returns to LW; Fights Michael Quinones @ UFC Fight Night Norfolk

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Also, we have Rafael Assuncao vs. Matthew Lopez added to the stacked Virginia Fight Night.

The favorable match-ups Sage continually gets is laughable. Nice kid, but he should be fighting for LFA or something and getting more experience.

Two facebook prelim level fighters
<DisgustingHHH>

Far from it. Quinones is solid, especially in the stand up. Octagon jitters got to him in his debut, but you could tell he has skills.

Absolutely this

But don't forget my man, sherdoggers only watch highlight reels and pretend they have actually watched fights

Wait!!!! His opponent had two ammy fights and lost both and this is his pro debut? His last fight he lost in some crap show in 48 seconds?? WTF! This is where I agree with those people who stop watching. Sage should be PISSED that they have suck little confidence in him that they picked this guy as his opponent.

Christ on a cross this is sad. Remember when Shertards were saying Sage could take Anthony Pettis? What a load of shit lol.

Wait!!!! His opponent had two ammy fights and lost both and this is his pro debut? His last fight he lost in some crap show in 48 seconds?? WTF! This is where I agree with those people who stop watching. Sage should be PISSED that they have suck little confidence in him that they picked this guy as his opponent.
casual alert

Assuncao/Lopez is a great bantamweight fight!

They are trying to fast track Matthew Lopez. Very good pairing.

casual alert
Maybe. Maybe I don't know this guy and sherdog has him listed as 0-0 with 2 ammy fights. What is I am a casual fan? What are you like the reindeer coach on Rudolph? Hey everybody... look at the casual. I am either right or I am wrong based on sherdog. To go in your direction says way more about you than any insult I would bother to hurl.

I was hoping they would rebook the Makdessi fight

The Norfolk card is shaping up to be a hardcore's delight. Should be some wars on here. Assuncao vs Lopez is a surprisingly good pairing.

I mean look at this thing! (Phrasing)

LW Dustin Poirier vs. Anthony Pettis
WW Matt Brown vs. Diego Sanchez
BW John Dodson vs. Marlon Moraes
MW Nate Marquardt vs. Cezar Ferreira
WSW Angela Hill vs. Nina Ansaroff
MW Darren Stewart vs. Karl Roberson
LHW Jake Collier vs. Marcel Fortuna
HW Andrei Arlovski vs. Júnior Albini
WW Court McGee vs. Sean Strickland
LW Clay Guida vs. Joe Lauzon
WSW Tatiana Suarez vs. Viviane Pereira