Sage is scared of seasoned chicken

LMAO when did these two become best friends? Sage is the embodiment of 'white privilege' and Tyron is the angry black guy who hates white people. This pairing is like a ABC sitcom.

Of course, white people dont season their food.

Lil bit o' salt and peppa and that's it. And one side only.

EDIT: I commented before I watched video and I was right, on one side only lol.
I've heard this same thing before but never actually seen it so I legit lol'd when he said "you're really gonna season the chicken?" Then followed by "wait you're doing both sides?" Haha

I've heard this same thing before but never actually seen it so I legit lol'd when he said "you're really gonna season the chicken?" Then followed by "wait you're doing both sides?" Haha
Same here. Have heard this before, but haven't seen it before , so busted up laughing at "both sides?"
Sage is such a goof. I like this pairing.

Sage has probably never been allowed to have sugar before in his life unless it's in the form of a protein shake.

lol he sounded shocked when he found out Woodley adds salt to his chicken.

Maybe his dad never allowed him to. Come on guys. We don't him to...

... do we?

poor Sage, seems so extremely fucking sheltered...when he gets his first taste of that other life he's in trouble I'm afraid..

Call me crazy, but i like Sage hanging out with Tryone. I think they could learn a lot from each other, both in and out of the Gym. It seems like they are having fun in the camps they train together in.

I think sage is a good kid, but sometimes I wonder if he spent the first 18 years of his life in an underground bomb shelter.

Sage is used to unseasoned chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli for the gains, brah.

Woodley needs to take sage to a hoodass stripclub while it's being recorded. As a matter of fact, they should start a series Good meets Hood

More credit to him, Sage is probably the most diet disciplined guy on the entire roster, perhaps ever.

I love my seasoning I season so much my food looks cooked already with color...

I guess I was fortunate enough to hang around some white folks who actually seasoned their chicken. I could understand why some people would not season their meat for health reasons (high blood retention from all that sodium) but eating bland chicken?!

not true my dad seasons his food way to much. plus italian food is very seasoned. talking about oregano, chilli powder, salt,pepper, cumin, garlic powder, curry powder....very good.

Because sage is a rub for chicken, now rub him on it

Back