Sage is scared of seasoned chicken

What if Sage is actually there to sabotage Woodley by training him the wrong way to defend against a karate fighter? He seems like he would fit better as Wonderboy's little brother rather than helping the guy trying to beat him.

LMAO when did these two become best friends? Sage is the embodiment of 'white privilege' and Tyron is the angry black guy who hates white people. This pairing is like a ABC sitcom.

How does Woodley hate white people again?

I feel Sage honestly doesn't know, because the family chef has cooked for him his entire life.

Sage looks and acts like the type of dude to do something like this.

Is there some health thing i'm missing? Sage must be a perfectionist when it comes to nutrition. Why was he concerned??

What if Sage is actually there to sabotage Woodley by training him the wrong way to defend against a karate fighter? He seems like he would fit better as Wonderboy's little brother rather than helping the guy trying to beat him.
He was brought in because he's a more explosive version of Wonderboy. :D

Sage and t wood friendship makes me uneasy. Something deviant is happening behind closed doors

Who the fuck eats unseasoned chicken

That's as bland as Sage is
I can totally imagine Sage sitting down to a plate on unseasoned chicken, mashed potato, and cauliflower

Should be scared of seasoned fighters instead
tumblr_lt2x8aWjBD1qzk7iao1_500.gif

Sage is scared of seasoned chicken
Conor is scared of world class wrestlers
Rogan is scared of cute black guys

I want some chicken

Should have put a little lemon on there

"Dang Mr. Woodley! You're such an amazing chef! Thanks so much!"

Of course, white people dont season their food.

Lil bit o' salt and peppa and that's it. And one side only.

EDIT: I commented before I watched video and I was right, on one side only lol.
Im white and i season chicken and have been doing ever since i was a kid.

I've heard this same thing before but never actually seen it so I legit lol'd when he said "you're really gonna season the chicken?" Then followed by "wait you're doing both sides?" Haha
salt causes water retention. all members of sage family hard wired this info at birth

Back